Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Time Attack Final

johnboy

I have been looking at the time attack site and as most of you know, our Dave Ellen (Prolex uk) is in the final of this event as he has competed in previous rounds.

I would like to know who would be interested in attending this event, and showing our support.

AS well as the Time Attack final, there will be a full day programme of racing.

The organisors have told me there will be some club parking as well.

More Info

booking form

Ticket prices are £10.00 in advance, or £12.00 on the gate.

Attendees

Johnboy

Bazza

Janey

DJWozza

P38Aaron ?

Yemgi

Jason_l

Yaumeister

Jiberjabber

Gord

Edited by johnboy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They (Time Attack) said at the briefing that as well as the time attack there will be a full programme of racing (US pick up trucks) they are hoping for 10000 people !

They (Time Attack) want as many car clubs as possible to attend to see whats what.

Would be great to see a big turnout from LOC

ROLL UP !!

Am i your mechanic, and helper for the day ?? will take my own photo's this time, dont want you getting into trouble again :lol:

You coming down then ???

If so then yup

got a crack team assembled this time :whistling:

I have heard from the organisors, and they are sorting out some club sections, and will be letting me know when it is sorted out.

I will let you all know, as soon as i hear anything.

John

I will be Joining you all :) I have just booked my tickets, so they should be here in the next few days.

John do you wanna meet up and cruise down together? I was there a few weeks ago for WBK :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk