Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Silvatec Indicator Lamps

Mark D

Hi All,

I have emailed the shop I got the silver indicator lamps fromSee results here - and they have confirmed that they also stock the side repeater lamps in silver too.

The RRP per set is £15 (£30 in total for side and rear conversion), but they can be bought from their on-line shop for £12.99 (£26 total).

If there is enough interest, I would like to approach them with an offer of £20 for both sets. (possibly even £10 if just one set is required).

Let me know if you are interested.

Mark

I bought a set for mine for £12.00(£6 each)unnamed from local car spares only to find the offset on the pins was slightly out and they did not fit without a struggle .i will be buying the phillips ones next to aviod the hassle even though they did the job

The Ultra Silvatec are available in both pin configurations.

The bulbs sold by Airspeed are the Silvatec ones which can be bought cheaper (£12.99) from Auto-cruise.net.

I've just checked eBay and the guy I bought mine off currently has 8 pairs for sale at £9.50 each. No point in doing a GB. P&P is £1.50

Just so long as every one bids on a different pair.

It's very important that you bid on the R581 type and NOT the R343 type.

The buying process is all automated and hassle free.

CLICK HERE to go to ebay page

I've had both the silvervision and the silvertech.

The silvervision ones arn't as good quality cause the silver stuff rubs off on your fingers as you fit them. The silvertech's however are still going strong in my car after about 8 months.

Go for the silvertechs.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links