Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Whats A Qualitat Version?

bert1e

Hi I have been looking around at Altezza and cant seem to find out what the difference between a standard RS200Z and a Qualitat version? Could some kind sould please tell me as I cant read Japanese :)

Also can anyone tell me when the Cam belt change interval is and where you can even buy such items in the uk.

Thanks

Hi mate, The qualitat has aftermarket parts by TRD fitted as standard, such as the suspension etc.....

Cam belts should be change every 70k KMS (43400 miles) folk with superchargered Altezza usually change them every 15k KMS. These can be ordered from any Toyota dealer for just over £30. You will save a fortune by fitting it yourself.

Hope i have helped mate :D

I'm lucky enough to own a qualitat....

check out a bit of info on mine Here,here,page 3 and finally a fourth page .

i hope this gives you any info on the factory changes to the Qualitat version-and I've done a few extra's since the article that you can see by my signature.

If you have any questions, please feel free to fire away!

Regards and happy new year to ya,

Gav. B)

Hi all

Thanks for all the replies. By the looks of it that Qualitat version is so rare that it will be far too hard to find one. Bam-Bam that sure is a nice car although I was surprised to see that its a 6 cylinder version.

cheers

ive imported 2 in the last 6 months...there not so rare , and do pop up now and again, expect to find a good one for around £8800 and then theres the import and tax to pay on top

Edited by Monster-Mat

Hey bert1e,i too was suprised to find a 6cyl under the hood,and even more suprised once I'd driven it-this engine leaves my last IS standing and has much more power through the rev range...

i think that's part of the reason i bought it along with the fact the Qualitats are reasonably scarce,and all the extras....hopefully this 6cyl is rarer still and will hold it's price!!

regards,

gav

• 1 year later...

Qualitat is a 4cyl engine.

They only came in Blue and few granite sky iirc

qualitat can be 4 or 6 cylinder, there a normal altezza with a few extras....

different bodykit, trd suspension. different paint colour

there is no engine tuning, other than a slight different map.

thats that

there not that rare, anymore, however Modelista versions are worth tracking down, if they have had the full make over

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links