Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Pipercross Induction Pics

here you are phunt, pics as promised!

i know the engines filthy before you all start :huh: its only recently i've had a look under the bonnet! :o my camera died after taking 1 pic so i've had to put the batteries on charge so i scanned the pics from the instructions for you to see more clearer.

like i said in the other thread, it looks a bit naff but i do like the sound i get from it, the car does feel more responsive but i've been reading a lot of old threads on this kit and the position of it with the heat makes me think its not worth it, but i did get it cheap so it was worth a go!

i popped the bonnet the other night to show a friend and he said it looked like the moon! a big beam of light reflected off it and blinded him :lol:

filter with lexus std scoop

instruction pics

I think it look like a UFO....hehehe........... :P :P :P :P

1 thing i dont like about this is it sit on top of the Engine, it will not get alots of cold air, where most induction kit are near the front of the engine bay as near as where the cold air coming in from.....i hope you guys know what i mean,....hehhe :whistling::whistling::whistling:

its getting plenty of cold air in the cellar at the moment, gonna get a proper induction kit next i think - back to standard box at the moment which sounds poop.

can you imagine the car if i cut a big hole out the bonnet and had that sponge cake sitting thru it :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links