Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Calling All Loc'ers Going To Gaydon...

Scorpion

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those who are meeting up at south mimms services could we all be there to leave at 07.30 to give us plenty of time to meet at junction 8A for 9.00

is it just marcus,immx and o'neill meeting me there ?

john

Dont forget the clocks go forward :o

Will do johnboy, i will be there mate :winky: i will be seting of at about 6.30-45 should not take me that long to get there :whistling:

At that time on a Sunday morning, there shouldn't be much traffic.

There'll be nothing but lexi on the Roads :driving:

Plus the other car clubs descending on Gaydon

There's us, TOC, Honda-R, Land Rovers and one other club. We get the lions share of the spaces though! :D

simon

i have prolly 1 set left... they are stacked in the car but get to me early and I can do you a set

if not i have loads of Team Lexus ones for those who are more sporty

QUICK QUESTION,

if i'm coming from chelters, wheres the way into the services? is it after the A40 macdonalds?

Or should I get at J7 and get off for services?!

Can put services into the sat nav?!

i have prolly 1 set left... they are stacked in the car but get to me early and I can do you a set

I take it you'll be there tomorrow. How will I recognise you? Any distinguishing features?

And is anyone going to give me a hard time about whether a Soarer is a Lexus or a Toyota?

QUICK QUESTION,

if i'm coming from chelters, wheres the way into the services? is it after the A40 macdonalds?

If you're coming from Chelters mate, come up the A34 to J9, head north and meet us at J10 services - we'll be there from about 9:30.

You're going back on yourself if you go to the Oxford services

QUICK QUESTION,

If you're coming from Chelters mate, come up the A34 to J9, head north and meet us at J10 services - we'll be there from about 9:30.

You're going back on yourself if you go to the Oxford services

Rod, change of plan now.

I'm going INTO oxford!!!!

gotta pick my lil cousin up from st clemens street.

New directions please mate?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk