Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Eyelids

Maz

No problems at all with mine Maz. But then again I did only find them on my way to Leeds today :whistling: Sorry couldn't resist. I remember on the group buy for these someone had lost one before (can't remember who) To lose both though does sound like you didn't leave them long enough for the glue to do it's job properly or maybe not clean the lights before putting them on?

it my fault, i ask the bodyshop to fit them on this morning, forgetting about the glue needed to be settle before i drove back home....silly me.........well damn stupid in fact...hehhe ;) ;) ;) ;) :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

i have problem with my eye lids... for some reaso i find it hard to open them in the morning... but they are always open late at night :)

Very funny Steve, but then i have the same problem in the morning.... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

I can just see the bloke behind in the convertible with em stuck on his forehead looking like big reddish gold eyebrows

ROFL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

all i know is im driving along at around 70mph, and 2 shadow flown pass me, in fact 1 of them hit the windscreen, and i though to myself what the **** was that, then when i got home all i got is 1 bit of 3m tape left on my headlight... ;) ;) ;) ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links