Club Meet @ Milton Keynes Snow Dome.......sunday

Monster-Mat

Club Meet @ Milton Keynes Snow Dome

remember guys:-

Rodders

Zee

Andy

Tony

this sunday 12.00 noon................;)

anyone else intrested your also welcome to attend

mat

[Edited on 12-6-2002 by superchargedIS200]

Originally posted by ukazn

I should be able to come, Andyhart 21 can watch the match in me car.

Woo Hoo! Cheers mate

Ps, Just Andy will do:D:D

PPS, any news on the pipercross filter?

[Edited on 12-6-2002 by andyhart21]

Originally posted by lexussport

Guys,

I am fitting the Eibach springs this weekend starting Friday night. If I get it finished by Sunday I will be there:cool:

Just hope I don't run into any problems:(

Come on Dave - it will be cool... Hope you get your springs in without any hitches.. It would be good to see you there...

:tumble:

Originally posted by Zee007

Chris and Rich - you guys coming to show off your smoked rear clusters then...!?!? :tumble:

That might depend on how rough I feel sunday morning after spending all day in the pub saturday after the football!

I'll try and make it, but that depends how bad the hangover is. I always seem to suffer these days, must be getting old!

Dave, I've been skiing in the SnowZone a couple of times, it is pretty good. Anyone can go in and watch.

Does everyone know how to get there? Its easy to find from the motorway, follow the signs for Xscape.

SatNav stays !!!!!!!!

Thought the SatNav was a toy when I bought the car ! However I use it a lot and its very good........When I set it up to go somewhere it says how long it thinks it will take......Theres a challenge !!!!!!! Makes a boring drive more interesting trying to beat the time :P:P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk