Ziggy1024

Evening!

Hi all,

I'm not yet a Lexus owner, but hopefully that won't remain the case for long. My Saab is due to retire, and a GS450h looks like a pretty good replacement, to say the least... I'm not in any particular rush, just waiting for the right one to come along and doing a bit of research. Fairly convinced that I won't end up back in yet another BMW anyway!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ziggy1024 said:

Hi all,

I'm not yet a Lexus owner, but hopefully that won't remain the case for long. My Saab is due to retire, and a GS450h looks like a pretty good replacement, to say the least... I'm not in any particular rush, just waiting for the right one to come along and doing a bit of research. Fairly convinced that I won't end up back in yet another BMW anyway!

Welcome to the LOC. Keep us posted re your future purchase, and yes, forget BMW, far too common!

• Thanks 1

Thanks both! I won't forget BMW entirely (well it's long enough since I drove the old one in the garage, so maybe I will!) but recent ones don't do much for me...

1 hour ago, Shahpor said:

Welcome Jon,

Good choice :thumbs_up::smile:

What are you looking for?

Thanks. Just looking for a decent MK3 GS450h really... Preferably not a silver one (to keep the Mrs happy!). From what I've seen so far it's looking like an 07-09 with ~70-80K on the clock will be about right.

Just had a look at a 450h - not sure the price is right (yet) but overall I'm pretty sure I want one!

zBD9R7T.jpg

• Like 2

Good choice ziggy. I like the older models too, maybe my age but find the more modern models too minimalist inside, I like buttons everywhere lol, the gs has plenty. Hope you find a good one and prepare to travel. All decent cars I like tend to be on the other end of the country.