Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F owners UK

Loving the GS F price point at the moment, gonna keep adding miles to mine and adding value whilst doing so 😄

I did a curious WBAC to see what they would offer, not happy numbers, so I am gonna stick with the AT prices instead 😆

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all its been a while!! Hope your all well, just wondering whos going to japfest this year have we got a club sorted? As i want to get earlybird tickets, but obviously want the GSF on show and can’t do that without a club

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, GSF_REG said:

Hi all its been a while!! Hope your all well, just wondering whos going to japfest this year have we got a club sorted? As i want to get earlybird tickets, but obviously want the GSF on show and can’t do that without a club

Will tag you in a thread to join 🙂

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 10:27 PM, BillNick said:

Been watching this car for a very long time now.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202301253609836

Anyone know anything about it? Wondering why it won’t sell. Do you think it’s the colour scheme?

Non lexus dealer, worse interest rates on finance etc. 

• 3 weeks later...

Still chugging round in the GSF, having made no effort to sell it yet......

My wife used it to take one of the dogs to a show in Stafford at the weekend. Came back with a fuel consumption of 36.8MPG!!!

Didn't use cruise, stuck to 70, unbelievable.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 10/2/2022 at 9:09 AM, Pielight said:

I'm from up there (now in Peterborough) so might be able to tie that in with a family visit. After meeting up could do a run up to Hartside summit for the ultimate photo shoot...weather permitting of course!

I think I drew up next to you at the roundabout at the top of Nene Parkway yesterday 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, hockeyedwards said:

£43k blue beauty up for sale on AT, not sure if I am disgusted or happy with that price 🤣

I'm sure I recognise this one from some time ago...its the side skirts and front/rear splitters that are ringing bells 🤔

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Duggie B said:

I'm sure I recognise this one from some time ago...its the side skirts and front/rear splitters that are ringing bells 🤔

yeah the lip kit is a dead giveaway, sure it went through Monza, then was sold privately, quite easy to keep track as there are so few!

• Like 1

New joiner here. Not an owner yet but aspiring to be. This blue one seems to have left an impression but I am wondering in what way? Was it a good or a bad vibe? Listing says Adaptive Dumpers in AT but it is a 16 reg. WABC estimates this at £26,300… I appreciate due to the rarity it might be way off but then again £43k seems way off too. Feel free to PM me with any intel or info you have on this car. 

Yeah it was 17 onwards that had adaptive, just ask for a photo under the bonnet and you'll see the control modules sitting on top of the struts (or lack of).

I don't think because the car is 'known' means it is a bad thing, the lip kit just made it distinctive. WBAC/ book price was lower than what mine sold for. If I was an owner, I would be happy if that sold at £43k, as a buyer... not so much haha.

5 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Yeah it was 17 onwards that had adaptive, just ask for a photo under the bonnet and you'll see the control modules sitting on top of the struts (or lack of).

I don't think because the car is 'known' means it is a bad thing, the lip kit just made it distinctive. WBAC/ book price was lower than what mine sold for. If I was an owner, I would be happy if that sold at £43k, as a buyer... not so much haha.

This.  The non adaptive is still sachs suspension and pretty damn good.  I also want the Tom’s lip kit (if I ever stop doing projects on my house) so it’s a good buy.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links