Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

1 hour ago, Gureamu said:

I thought I'd share the timeline on my 450h+ F-Sport, it may be of some help to those still waiting for their car:

0 days - 05/09/21 - £500 deposit paid

+98 days - 12/12/21 - Test Drive

+1 day - 13/12/21 - Placed Order

+9 days - 22/12/21 - Signed order form

+25 days - 16/01/22 - Notified that build is in progress

+15 days - 31/01/22 - Left the factory

+32 days - 04/03/22 - Arrived in Derby holding centre

+34 days - Arrived at Lexus dealer

+5 days - 12/04/22 - Collected from Dealer 🙂

NX350H FSPORT

22/10/2021 - Reserved with Deposit

14/11/2021 - order form signed - 3 weeks 

14/01/2022 - Test Drive

Delivery date - 24/02/2022 when reserved

Delivery date - 31/03/2022 when order form signed

February 2022 - Delivery date changed - 24 May 2022

March 2022 -Delivery date changed - 14 June 2022 

April 2022 - Confirmed by Lexus HQ by email - Delivery date remains - 14 June 2022. 

14/04/2022 - order status (app/website) - Order in progress - the same as on the 14/11/2021

Weeks left before 14 June 2022 - 8 weeks.

I have set my own delivery date - 14/09/2022.

• Sad 1

I thought I'd share the timeline on my 450h+ F-Sport, it may be of some help to those still waiting for their car:

Thank you for sharing. I wonder if your car was placed in the queue based on the date you paid the deposit, the date you placed the order, or the date you signed the order form?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Starlight said:

NX350H FSPORT

22/10/2021 - Reserved with Deposit

14/11/2021 - order form signed - 3 weeks 

14/01/2022 - Test Drive

Delivery date - 24/02/2022 when reserved

Delivery date - 31/03/2022 when order form signed

February 2022 - Delivery date changed - 24 May 2022

March 2022 -Delivery date changed - 14 June 2022 

April 2022 - Confirmed by Lexus HQ by email - Delivery date remains - 14 June 2022. 

14/04/2022 - order status (app/website) - Order in progress - the same as on the 14/11/2021

Weeks left before 14 June 2022 - 8 weeks.

I have set my own delivery date - 14/09/2022.

hmmm, could this mean that the PHV is prioritized for production?

Just now, Starlight said:

Wish I knew that in October 2021

That’s just my guess 🙂 another guess is that the orders for 350h is far more than NX450h+ and they are produced in different product lines 

• Like 1

Interesting stuff Graham, thanks for sharing. The wait at Derby is terrible, did you order options (wheels etc.) that could have delayed it there?

17 minutes ago, Chance521 said:

That’s just my guess 🙂 another guess is that the orders for 350h is far more than NX450h+ and they are produced in different product lines 

Possibly. Only seen one NX350H FSPORT on the motorway to work. Blue with black interior. I must admit, stunning as it cruised past.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Harrier Man said:

Thank you for sharing. I wonder if your car was placed in the queue based on the date you paid the deposit, the date you placed the order, or the date you signed the order form?

I did order the illuminated scuff plates which I think was, at least in part, responsible for the delay. It was frustrating that it took longer to get the 50 miles from Derby to Manchester than the 7,000 from Japan to Derby.

• Like 2

On 4/10/2022 at 10:54 PM, Stumpyuk said:

Seeing all the updated delivery dates has me wondering.  The car that I ordered in mid-January is still not showing in the app.  Spoke to dealer who confirms that the order went through.  So my query is how your dealer updates you regarding new delivery dates.  Does your dealer update you and, if so, how often?  Is it by phone or email?  If I haven't heard anything does that mean my delivery date hasn't changed? Surely I don't have to keep contacting the dealer for updates (they pitch their vehicles as luxury, so I shouldn't have to be constantly chasing them!)?  What is everybody else's experience?

I got a call from my dealer today.  NX 450h+ Takumi ordered on 21/1/22, delivery date of week 3 in June 2022.  System now showing delivery estimated for July 2022.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stumpyuk said:

I got a call from my dealer today.  NX 450h+ Takumi ordered on 21/1/22, delivery date of week 3 in June 2022.  System now showing delivery estimated for July 2022.

That is consistent with my dealer’s latest info.
Ordered 31/1, orig estimate mid June, now early Aug

• Like 3

8 hours ago, RXtoNX said:

That is consistent with my dealer’s latest info.
Ordered 31/1, orig estimate mid June, now early Aug

Mine was early Feb order (450h) and im now be told late September possible October! Wish all were consistent across the dealer network 

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2022 at 6:48 PM, ElenaNX said:

I wish! Mine still showing Portbury. Spoke with my dealer today and apparently it’s still in customs. So excited for you to get it 🙂 how long your car was at Portbury? 

Just got notification that mine is in Derby!!! 👏🏻👏🏻🍾🍾🍾🍾

• Like 4

On 4/13/2022 at 6:43 PM, carboncopy said:

Any updates Elena? Web site and app both showing mine at Derby.

Just got notification that mine is in Derby!!! Wait is almost over hurrayyy 🍾🍾🍾

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ElenaNX said:

Great news, fingers crossed it won't take the thirty odd days that some have to leave there.

5 hours ago, KoeNX said:

Found this NX 350h F sport diecast. Even this needed to pre order and not till August for delivery 😂

Happy Easter!!

Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 4.10.23 pm.png

If you can't wait (for the real thing or this diecast model), why not head over to https://mag.lexus.co.uk/lexus-nx-paper-model/  It can be downloaded in the Sky livery or in Azure blue. I chose the latter and then changed it from blue to the colour of my car before making it up. Next step was to superimpose it onto my driveway using a photo package. Voila, one Lexus NX sitting outside my front door!

Oh the things I am driven too whilst waiting for my car to be delivered. Don't Lexus know the anguish they are putting me through? 😉

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ElenaNX said:

Excellent news.  Looking forward to seeing some pictures when you take delivery.

Hi Guys, I placed an order for my 350H Takumi in end of Feb 22 the dealer said it's going to be end of Jan/Feb 23 for delivery, then he said good news it could be in dec 22, but after checking in the lexus link it's still showing as order in progress and end of this month it will be 3 months.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, S Dhuper said:

Hi Guys, I placed an order for my 350H Takumi in end of Feb 22 the dealer said it's going to be end of Jan/Feb 23 for delivery, then he said good news it could be in dec 22, but after checking in the lexus link it's still showing as order in progress and end of this month it will be 3 months.

I think you will find that next Friday 22nd is only 2 months since your order.

I ordered my 350h Takumi on the 12th Feb, the last delivery update I had from the dealer was October 22, and mine is also still showing 'order in progress' on the Lexus Link app. It's a long wait for everyone I think.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2022 at 1:27 PM, imgo said:

I ordered my 350h Takumi on the 12th Feb, the last delivery update I had from the dealer was October 22, and mine is also still showing 'order in progress' on the Lexus Link app. It's a long wait for everyone I think.

Wow you're getting your NX in Oct that's great , what colour and trim did you go for? Mine was Sonic Grey with Black trim 

• Like 1

On 4/16/2022 at 1:27 PM, imgo said:

350h ordered 24th January here.  Also due in October 22 according to the last update.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, S Dhuper said:

Wow you're getting your NX in Oct that's great , what colour and trim did you go for? Mine was Sonic Grey with Black trim 

I went for Metalic Graphite Black with Hazel interior, even though I have never seen the Hazel in real life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imgo said:

I went for Metalic Graphite Black with Hazel interior, even though I have never seen the Hazel in real life.

Good choice!

My colour combination and I am sure you will be very happy with it.

• Thanks 1

I ordered my 350H Feb 21. I've not heard a single thing from the dealer since completing the order form. I've paid 1k deposit. I've signed up to the sites and used the same email as I used to order. https://www.lexus.co.uk/my-lexus/vehicles/manage#/. when I sign in the order link isn't showing

Everyone else on here seem to be able to track their vehicle but when i attempt to I get no details. 

Any ideas anyone?

• Sad 1

I ordered mine in the first week of March( 350 h F sport in sonic grey and white interior) when there was a scrappage scheme going, dealer told me of a December delivery.

Last week I tried to upgrade my order to the 450 h, dealer said that on the positive side I will get this order before my 350(possibly in November or December) but also that I will loose my scrappage scheme offer, which I declined.

At this point I am not sure if I will get my 350 in December, app is showing the processing stage. I guess we are all in for a long wait, who is bringing the cards?

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links