Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

38 minutes ago, Chance521 said:

That’s maybe good news for you 🙂 because  my order placed in mid March got an estimated delivery date of March/April 2023 . Looking at the estimated date for your order I feel production is ramping up 

Thanks, I will keep you guys posted so we all can get a bigger picture together...

• Like 1

That was a surprise! Dealer called me the other day and suggested we get together to sort some of the paperwork out as my car was down for potential delivery to them on the 5th. Arranged to meet with him 11 am today, first thing he told me was that my car arrived around an hour before I did lol 450h+ F Sport Takumi, ordered 14th Dec 21

20220504_134901.jpg

20220504_134910.jpg

20220504_134856.jpg

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, carboncopy said:

That was a surprise! Dealer called me the other day and suggested we get together to sort some of the paperwork out as my car was down for potential delivery to them on the 5th. Arranged to meet with him 11 am today, first thing he told me was that my car arrived around an hour before I did lol 450h+ F Sport Takumi, ordered 14th Dec 21

20220504_134901.jpg

20220504_134910.jpg

20220504_134856.jpg

Congratulations!

Maybe some hope for those of us still waiting, although it seems 450s are being delivered more quickly.

Looking forward to some more photos and your thoughts when you can.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Simon F said:

Congratulations!

Maybe some hope for those of us still waiting, although it seems 450s are being delivered more quickly.

Looking forward to some more photos and your thoughts when you can.

They took delivery of 3 today Simon. He seemed to suggest that deliveries were picking up pace. He is away next week and whilst he offered to rush it through, I said I would wait until he was back a week on Tuesday. I'll post some more pics as soon as I get it.

Does anyone know anything about a brake actuator ECU recall / rework? Mine has reached the dealer finally but he doesn’t know if the vehicle is in scope of this or not, and the lease company are now predicting July due to this issue! So frustrating!!

Hi all, 

I'm picking up my NX350 today!!! Finally after 7 months. Will upload some pictures as soon as I have it 🙂

Thank you for getting me through this wait!

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, ElenaNX said:

Hi all, 

I'm picking up my NX350 today!!! Finally after 7 months. Will upload some pictures as soon as I have it 🙂

Nice!

I'll look forward to the pictures.  I think you specified the same exterior colour as me.

3 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

Does anyone know anything about a brake actuator ECU recall / rework? Mine has reached the dealer finally but he doesn’t know if the vehicle is in scope of this or not, and the lease company are now predicting July due to this issue! So frustrating!!

The only recalls I am aware of are :

• VSC software update (apparently in Canada only)
  • Possible missing spot welds (4200 Lexus recalled for inspection)

Didn't heard or read of any brake actuator recall.

Ordered 350h F-Sport with Takumi Pack Nov 21. Was told March 22 when I ordered, then pushed back to June 22. Just got another update and it’s now Sept 22…

I initially ordered a Discovery Sport in April 21 - was told it would be delivered June 21 and it was kept pushing back until they could not even give me an ETA hence I cancelled the order and went with the Lexus.

I hope I am not in the same situation again sigh…

5 hours ago, ElenaNX said:

Hi all, 

Brilliant news, very pleased for you.

Out of the blue I got a call today…

My 350H ordered mid October is at the dealer and ready to be delivered!

As it’s a lease I have not been able to track it and haven’t had an update for nearly 2 months so a pleasant surprise to say the least, I didn’t even know it had left the factory.

Only one small problem now as I’m off on holiday for a couple of weeks so have said I can’t take it until first week of June, still it’s nice knowing is here at least and something to look forward to.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Catflap said:

Out of the blue I got a call today…

My 350H ordered mid October is at the dealer and ready to be delivered!

As it’s a lease I have not been able to track it and haven’t had an update for nearly 2 months so a pleasant surprise to say the least, I didn’t even know it had left the factory.

Only one small problem now as I’m off on holiday for a couple of weeks so have said I can’t take it until first week of June, still it’s nice knowing is here at least and something to look forward to.

We seem to have a lot of people taking delivery recently.  Congratulations, and good to see 😁

Just under seven months?  Seems like an improvement on what we've been hearing and hopefully a good sign for those of us still waiting.

• Like 1

Here are also some interior shots: 

my model is NX350 premium pack with link pro and panoramic roof 👍🏻
amazing car to drive so smooth and quiet, so far average fuel economy is not the best 28.2 mpg, but I did put it in sport mode and drove a bit fast 😂

DCBAAECE-372C-4A53-A945-E6AB621C9DCF.jpeg

B7B38F01-87A2-4921-AAA5-328D12D8297E.jpeg

EE6CF49A-2388-4611-9BFC-6C981DB6F194.jpeg

CBE12E48-34C3-483A-A29B-C33024D46AE3.jpeg

57A42552-145E-47E1-951D-50FD8C3F68B1.jpeg

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, ElenaNX said:

Hi all! Sorry for the delay in posting pictures. Here are some of the exterior shots: 

7DEB3D8A-6F99-44C7-A15B-D7A4F045D50B.jpeg

13C94E6B-9851-4ABC-B980-850206AD3F0A.jpeg

12F8E49B-D31E-4742-9FF2-E26E7B1C1F31.jpeg

Very, very nice.  The same colour I've ordered I think (Terrane Khaki?) and I love the way it looks different in different lights.

Same spec as mine too, except I didn't for the panoramic sunroof.

Congratulations!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Simon F said:

Very, very nice.  The same colour I've ordered I think (Terrane Khaki?) and I love the way it looks different in different lights.

Same spec as mine too, except I didn't for the panoramic sunroof.

Congratulations!

Going to be a few of these green ones around then, that’s what’s waiting for me to pick up! Though I’ve got to survive with just the little screen as couldn’t justify the extra cost it added to my monthlies.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Catflap said:

Going to be a few of these green ones around then, that’s what’s waiting for me to pick up! Though I’ve got to survive with just the little screen as couldn’t justify the extra cost it added to my monthlies.

Same reason I didn't go for the panoramic sunroof.

Everybody has needs, wants and a budget.  I hope we all get a car that we love!

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing your pictures, don't worry too much over fuel, mine at 650 miles is showing 45 mpg but yes I am an old ....

Off to Cornwall tomorrow, so 200 miles each way which should show a better average.

Husky125 I agree my dealership salesman is getting 48mpg on his local commute as I said in an old post my 2019 RAV4 was showing 52/3 mpg local and high 50 on a run waiting for my 2022 Lexus NX Special metallic - Sonic grey order placed 27/November 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Simon F said:

Same reason I didn't go for the panoramic sunroof.

Everybody has needs, wants and a budget.  I hope we all get a car that we love!

Yes, I was really careful with spec to keep the total cost under £40k to avoid the extra VED…. Then they went and stuck the price up and introduced the 2wd version. Nevermind, still looking forward to it and the standard screen is more than big enough for me.

That’s a good thing about leasing as it really makes you think about what you want. I would have liked the flash headlights and then the power ventilated seats but was that pack worth about £150 a month more. I decided not.  I did ‘treat’ myself to the metallic paint though as for some reason that only added about £2 to the monthlies and still kept the list price under the £40k (at the time).

4 hours ago, Catflap said:

Yes, I was really careful with spec to keep the total cost under £40k to avoid the extra VED…. Then they went and stuck the price up and introduced the 2wd version. Nevermind, still looking forward to it and the standard screen is more than big enough for me.

That’s a good thing about leasing as it really makes you think about what you want. I would have liked the flash headlights and then the power ventilated seats but was that pack worth about £150 a month more. I decided not.  I did ‘treat’ myself to the metallic paint though as for some reason that only added about £2 to the monthlies and still kept the list price under the £40k (at the time).

The dealer we ordered our NX from in Feb has never contacted us without a prompt from me. He did confirm, about a month ago, the NX date of arrival is still July 20 but reading on here it seems that that is unlikely.

The car I ordered is NX 350H.  sonic White, Panoramic sunroof +Premium package. The price was 41160 so just in the luxury tax bracket.

My existing car is a cabriolet c class 19 plate low mileage. I'm in my late 60's so the deal is px plus cash. Thing is I'm starting to get cold feet. The Lexus dealer customer service is very poor. I don't expect contact every day but surely they should be keeping contact a bit more regularly to keep me a little excited. I've visited the local Merc dealer and the customer service couldn't be better.  I'm starting to think about cancelling and going for the new updated C class trouble is the Mrs wants the NX🙃 

4 minutes ago, PETERPFC1 said:

The dealer we ordered our NX from in Feb has never contacted us without a prompt from me. He did confirm, about a month ago, the NX date of arrival is still July 20 but reading on here it seems that that is unlikely.

The car I ordered is NX 350H.  sonic White, Panoramic sunroof +Premium package. The price was 41160 so just in the luxury tax bracket.

My existing car is a cabriolet c class 19 plate low mileage. I'm in my late 60's so the deal is px plus cash. Thing is I'm starting to get cold feet. The Lexus dealer customer service is very poor. I don't expect contact every day but surely they should be keeping contact a bit more regularly to keep me a little excited. I've visited the local Merc dealer and the customer service couldn't be better.  I'm starting to think about cancelling and going for the new updated C class trouble is the Mrs wants the NX🙃 

Same, I’ve never been contacted by my dealer without me prompting. Everyone on here seems to get a call from their dealer on a weekly basis. Ordered 450 early feb, was told May/June and now been told August. 

19 minutes ago, PETERPFC1 said:

Funnily enough, I have the exact opposite experience.  I have had five Mercedes E Class on the trot, via PCPs for 3-4 years each time.  All from the same Mercedes dealer.  Knowing that lead times were long and that my current PCP expires in September, I popped into the Mercedes dealer in January and was told, basically, to sod off and not come back till July.

Given that there would be no way of getting a car by September in that scenario I was forced to look elsewhere.

17 minutes ago, Simon F said:

Funnily enough, I have the exact opposite experience.  I have had five Mercedes E Class on the trot, via PCPs for 3-4 years each time.  All from the same Mercedes dealer.  Knowing that lead times were long and that my current PCP expires in September, I popped into the Mercedes dealer in January and was told, basically, to sod off and not come back till July.

Given that there would be no way of getting a car by September in that scenario I was forced to look elsewhere.

Isn't that a surprise.  I've asked the Merc dealer to get in contact with me if he can get hold of a C300e if he does I reckon I'll go for the Merc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links