Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

5 hours ago, Eggie said:

Beginning December 2021.

Thanks.  So about 12 months then.  That sems to be what a lot of people are reporting now and would fit in with what Lexus told me about my ecpected delivery date.

It has eventually arrived at Lexus Swindon, collecting it this coming Thursday. NX350h Premium pack plus, Sonic Titanium with Dark Rose interior. Ordered 21st November 2021. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

• Like 8

Ordered my 350h end of Jan and it's a lease so no direct tracking. Been told it's at a UK port and estimate to arrive at dealer on the 25/11 so hopefully soon and orders are now beginning to move for all.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, moolox said:

Ordered my 350h end of Jan and it's a lease so no direct tracking. Been told it's at a UK port and estimate to arrive at dealer on the 25/11 so hopefully soon and orders are now beginning to move for all.

Same time I ordered mine.  What spec did you order?

Spoke to the dealership that my car will be coming into (Lexus Birmingham) and they tell me that my car is in build (hurrah) and that it will then go from the build factory to another factory "to have some other bits fitted" - whatever that means.

Main thing is that it is being built and they have given me a delivery date of end of January.  Oddly, the leasing company I have ordered through hasn't let me know that yet, despite them saying that they would update me once a build date was known (which it clearly is).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alistair M said:

My leasing company have advised 'my' 350h is currently estimated be with the dealer on 19 December.  Ordered early November 21.

Just in time for Christmas!  Nice!

4 hours ago, Delboy wilts said:

Hi

I ordered an NX450h+ In April and am still waiting a delivery date which i am told will be 3 months prior to delivery!

I'm surprised you haven't heard anything yet. What does the app or portal tell you about its status? I ordered in early Feb and my 450h+ was at the dealer in mid August. If you were on a similar timescale, you should be picking up your car very soon. Even allowing for a slowing down of delivery times between a Feb and Apr order date, I would still have thought you should have been thinking of collecting your car before Christmas.

6 hours ago, Delboy wilts said:

Hi

I ordered an NX450h+ In April and am still waiting a delivery date which i am told will be 3 months prior to delivery!

I ordered 450h+ beginning August and my dealer has since been quite regular in sending updates that the planed delivery is still Mar/April 23. Have you been in touch with the dealer yourself or checked the order status in the Lexus link app? Your car should at least be in build phase by now.

On 11/8/2022 at 3:35 PM, Simon F said:

Spoke to the dealership that my car will be coming into (Lexus Birmingham) and they tell me that my car is in build (hurrah) and that it will then go from the build factory to another factory "to have some other bits fitted" - whatever that means.

Main thing is that it is being built and they have given me a delivery date of end of January.  Oddly, the leasing company I have ordered through hasn't let me know that yet, despite them saying that they would update me once a build date was known (which it clearly is).

And now the lease company have confirmed that they have the same information.

Light at the end of the tunnel.....at last!

• Like 2

Hey guys, just 30 minutes ago got this on my LinkedIn feed

AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!!!!!!!!

LEXUS NX 450H+ F SPORT PREMIUM PLUS
PLUG-IN HYBRID
AZURE BLUE
BLACK F SPORT INTERIOR

Low BIK
45 Miles EV Driving
Can self-charge too whilst driving

if anyone is interested, this is Lexus Preston

Did anyone order a 350h F sport Takumi pack with pan roof around Oct/Nov 21? I just got another update from my broker and the last report they got from Lexus UK had no estimated delivery date at all. The very last date I got about a month ago was Jan 23 (after at least 5 push back on delivery) and it’s been no ETA since. It seems members who ordered 350h around my time had the car delivered or soon if not - I have not seen anyone mentioned the exact spec I ordered though and I wondered if it’s something to do with the Takumi pack… Lexus Customer Relations have not been helpful and just simply referred me back to my broker last time so I am not sure if it’s worth my time to ask them again…

32 minutes ago, ApePat said:

Did anyone order a 350h F sport Takumi pack with pan roof around Oct/Nov 21? I just got another update from my broker and the last report they got from Lexus UK had no estimated delivery date at all. The very last date I got about a month ago was Jan 23 (after at least 5 push back on delivery) and it’s been no ETA since. It seems members who ordered 350h around my time had the car delivered or soon if not - I have not seen anyone mentioned the exact spec I ordered though and I wondered if it’s something to do with the Takumi pack… Lexus Customer Relations have not been helpful and just simply referred me back to my broker last time so I am not sure if it’s worth my time to ask them again…

The world of lexus and automobiles worldwide. Dealers used to chase customers, now customers are chasing Dealers. Members....soon to be delivered.... knowing my luck so far....the car may fall off the trailer on the way. Although, glad, it survived the journey from Japan to UK, if that is true.

On 11/6/2022 at 11:00 AM, Summerbj said:

It has eventually arrived at Lexus Swindon, collecting it this coming Thursday. NX350h Premium pack plus, Sonic Titanium with Dark Rose interior. Ordered 21st November 2021. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

So, did you pick it up?  Any thoughts / pictures?

3 hours ago, ApePat said:

Not sure what you mean by "my broker", but my car was ordered via a lease company and I found that speaking to the Lexus dealership that it would be coming in via was more useful than trying to get updates from the lease company.  May not be applicable in your case, but I mention it just in case it helps.

3 hours ago, Simon F said:

Not sure what you mean by "my broker", but my car was ordered via a lease company and I found that speaking to the Lexus dealership that it would be coming in via was more useful than trying to get updates from the lease company.  May not be applicable in your case, but I mention it just in case it helps.

It’s not a lease but I ordered the car via this company instead of a main dealership as they offer NHS/emergency service discount. I have actually contacted the dealer that is supposed to deliver my car - they are slightly a bit more helpful but they can’t tell me much as well. Technically speaking I am not their customer and their contact is with the broker - they can’t disclose much to me somehow. Essentially I am in the dark with no estimated delivery date and neither the broker and Lexus UK can tell me anything useful apart from “yea I know you have waited for over a year but please be patience”…

1 hour ago, ApePat said:

It’s not a lease but I ordered the car via this company instead of a main dealership as they offer NHS/emergency service discount. I have actually contacted the dealer that is supposed to deliver my car - they are slightly a bit more helpful but they can’t tell me much as well. Technically speaking I am not their customer and their contact is with the broker - they can’t disclose much to me somehow. Essentially I am in the dark with no estimated delivery date and neither the broker and Lexus UK can tell me anything useful apart from “yea I know you have waited for over a year but please be patience”…

I see.  Sorry that didn't help.  Your timescale does seem to be a bit of an outlier so I hope it comes in a bit.

Ordered my NX350h with premium pack pan roof and 14" screen at the end of last year and finally took collection on Sunday. It was a long wait but as others have said it is well worth it just be patient and you will be more than happy when it arrives.

350h.thumb.jpg.76b09f680f58c4f0765a13f18412bacb.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, P.H. said:

Ordered my NX350h with premium pack pan roof and 14" screen at the end of last year and finally took collection on Sunday. It was a long wait but as others have said it is well worth it just be patient and you will be more than happy when it arrives.

350h.thumb.jpg.76b09f680f58c4f0765a13f18412bacb.jpg

Very nice.  And looks like the Dark Rose interior?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Simon F said:

So, did you pick it up?  Any thoughts / pictures?

Collected last Friday. Very impressed so far. Seem to have got to grips with most of the technology, beautiful large screen, no more track pad.

20221112_130739[1].jpg

20221112_130810[1].jpg

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Summerbj said:

Collected last Friday. Very impressed so far. Seem to have got to grips with most of the technology, beautiful large screen, no more track pad.

20221112_130739[1].jpg

20221112_130810[1].jpg

Nice.  Every time I see that Dark Rose interior I'm glad I specified it as well!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links