Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Steven Eagell Dealerships

6 minutes ago, Kevin Williams said:

Have any forum members bought from   https://www.steveneagell.co.uk/

I am thinking of buying a UX300e from them…

It would depend on what branch you were going to use. i purchased from the Marshall dealership, great on the sale but very bad on making an enquiry with a fault on delivery which was negative and no apology 

Just now, Kevin Williams said:

Birmingham... And I am in Cornwall. I cant get to Birmingham... The reason for my post is that I had never heard of Steven Eagell... Did he buy some dealers from another Lexus Dealer...?

Marshall dealership brought out the moterline chain of garages 

34 minutes ago, Kevin Williams said:

Like all garages, this one is a hit-and-miss 

Steven Eagell Toyota Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of steveneagell.co.uk (trustpilot.com)

33 minutes ago, Kevin Williams said:

I am thinking of buying a UX300e from them

I’ve only dealt with Lexus Milton Keynes, but everything from initial purchase to regular annual servicing has been excellent.

They stay in regular contact because - quite rightly - they want to sell me a new Lexus.  Problem is…I’m very happy with the first one they sold me!

The one minor niggle I can recall (heated rear screen element interfering with radio reception) was fixed n/c.  However, I can’t imagine that a Dealer in Milton Keynes will be the first choice of someone in Cornwall!

• Like 1

Thanks for your posts... Steven Eagell Group has hit the acquisition with the purchase of Lexus Milton Keynes from Sytner Group. The number of branches now operated by the Milton Keynes based, privately-owned company is 22, taking in 18 Toyota and four Lexus businesses.

My LC500 came from Milton Keynes and went to Lexus Milton Keynes for something to be done to it. I think the fuel flap problem. They also arranged for a wheel to be repaired at a wheel refurbishing company adjacent to them… I think the wheel topic is somewhere on this Forum…

image.thumb.jpeg.a29a0b8acfdf1b4e302d51abef61f8c5.jpeg 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, fourbanks said:

These appear to be Toyota reviews, not Lexus.  It’s possible that there’s a variation between the two brands, despite the common ownership.  Having said that, I had an MR2 for three years and 90K miles - which meant regular dealer visits - and had excellent service from a Dealership in Leicester.

I’ve searched for a Trustpilot Lexus but failed to find one.  I haven’t checked recently, but as I recall, Lexus and Honda tended to dominate the annual customer satisfaction reviews.

Not surprisingly, Toyota are quite pleased with themselves - for what that’s worth!

https://www.am-online.com/news/dealer-news/2022/02/28/steven-eagell-exceptionally-proud-of-nine-toya-and-lexus-awards

And there is another customer review site for Lexus MK which I’ve discovered.  

https://judgeservice.com/en-gb/car-dealership/name/Steven+Eagell+Lexus+Milton+Keynes

Frankly, folk who want a Lexus but detest Lexus dealers would appear to be presenting themselves with the need to decide which preference is the more important.

And while it may well be the case that I simply have lower expectations and am more easily pleased, can that really apply to everyone else?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kevin Williams said:

My LC500 came from Milton Keynes and went to Lexus Milton Keynes for something to be done to it.

I stand corrected, Kevin.  I doubt that I would have gone to such trouble.

But then I suspect that you knew exactly what you wanted.  I didn’t even know I wanted a Lexus until I happened to see it at the first Dealer off the bypass that I happened to call in to!

Still, turned out alright in the end.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kevin Williams said:

Birmingham... And I am in Cornwall. 

That reminds me of my late brother in law,who also lived in Cornwall (and mostly enjoyed it apart from holiday traffic).He used a garage in Exeter for servicing etc. and said "it takes 2 hours to get to the ar5e end of nowhere".

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, DavidCM said:

That reminds me of my late brother in law,who also lived in Cornwall (and mostly enjoyed it apart from holiday traffic).He used a garage in Exeter for servicing etc. and said "it takes 2 hours to get to the ar5e end of nowhere".

Ha Ha…! I presume you have been to Cornwall several times… I have had several businesses in Cornwall. If they had been elsewhere in the UK. I might not be able to drive a Lexus…! I also married a Cornish girl. My favourite car is the LS 400 that I had in 2002…

IMG_2393.jpg

Lexus KSW 1.jpg

• Like 1

I holidayed in St. Ives for many years in the 80s and early 90s. Lovely part of the world, but takes ages to get to (from NW England 🙂). I always thought when I got to Exeter, 'not too far to go now' 😄

Your LC looks superb in that colour combination--surely that's your favourite?

Been there many times--often there and back in the day, 450-500 mile round trip.It felt as if I knew every pothole along the A303/A30.I was always amused to get the sat nav message on passing Exeter "leave the roundabout  in 80 miles at the first exit".Thank god for cruise control.

21 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Read this Kevin.

Thanks John. When my builders finish and clear out my side garage. I will be buying an LS 400 to put in it and drive occasionally… Unfortunately, my wife can’t come out in any of my cars… I have a VWimage.thumb.png.ea868dd4b25a5fd6503c6fd99570f97a.png Caddy WAV for taking her out…

• Like 1

Take advantage of your personal invitation to upgrade to a new Lexus at our Exclusive Summer Event, starting 8.30am Thursday 11th August at Lexus Wolverhampton.

For 4 days only, you are guaranteed to receive between £1,000 and £4,000 to use towards the purchase of any new Lexus*. New car demand continues to exceed supply and now is the perfect time to order your new Lexus. In addition to the exclusive event savings, we're also offering finance rates from 2.9% APR Representative AND up to £3,000 towards your finance deposit^

That's Steven Eagell Wolverhampton Lexus, so if you want to buy from them, maybe it's a good time to hugle.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, talaipwros said:

That's Steven Eagell Wolverhampton Lexus, so if you want to buy from them, maybe it's a good time to hugle.

Thanks. Its on their website...? I have received a super video of the car I am interested in... Everything I wanted to see is on the video...

7 hours ago, Kevin Williams said:

My NX was purchased from Milton Keynes branch, 1 key missing which I was not informed off when I signed the paperwork, once they had my money the customer service goes out the window. I use them once a year for service which always goes smoothly. 

2 hours ago, Kevin Williams said:

Thanks. Its on their website...? I have received a super video of the car I am interested in... Everything I wanted to see is on the video...

nope, carwow generic private message

I've just ordered my third Lexus and 2nd UX from them. Have had no problems whatsoever before. Also used them for servicing in the past and no issues with that either (I used to work next door in Fort Dunlop so that was a bonus) Have also bought two from Leicester (Inchcape) and equally as happy with them.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links