Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Show us your LC!

BrettMRC

On 5/31/2023 at 2:57 PM, 96spec said:

This thread made me realise I spent too much time cleaning the car and not enough photographing it - some post wash photos

Snap. I need to get some decent pics of mine too. Looks very shiny!

• Haha 1

On 5/18/2023 at 11:10 PM, K22MDL said:

Ideally the same sonic or infra red with tan interior or structural blue but must be Sport+ pack.  One will turn up then that will be me done for a long long time. 

Not cheap at 108k but this one’s red and tan.. https://used.lexus.co.uk/approved-used/lexus-lc-500-convertible-5-0-v8-sport-plus-auto-euro-6-2dr-203291?___SID=U

• 2 weeks later...

10 hours ago, Jgtcracer said:

B1 lancer is such a cool plane!

And by all accounts extremely loud on take off!  I would love to hear it in person one day.

• Like 2

Cheeky shooting range pic from last night.  (Turns out you can fit four rifles in the boot!)

20230622_161808.thumb.jpg.d2e1016d23f4a0e5c8392736bfab304b.jpg20230622_161744.thumb.jpg.f5369f52e206ecd015bef5bed04b7285.jpg20230622_161750.thumb.jpg.6c20b8998610dc0d491e3cbd8c8d6bfc.jpg

Edited by BrettMRC
Formatting
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Marcus63 said:

A drive through the Wye Valley with a brief stop at Tintern Abbey

IMG_4893.jpeg

Similarities there - cutting edge engineering, incredible design, and no roof!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Lexus-Range-Hero-5-scaled.thumb.jpg.f5802c6e388ea97435f430bbb5782d31.jpg

Mine's the red one 😎

When I bought it I was told it was ex-Lexus HQ - before I went for it I checked every roadtest I could find to make sure it hadn't been given to journalists for donuts and track use.

Recently I registered with mylexus or whatever it's called and the service history list is full of 'Press & Public Affairs' entries each a few hundred miles apart, with 'Carry out Press check' as the 'service'.

Then I emailed Lexus Press office to ask about it, they replied... and that's my car in the photo outside Lexus UK. It was used for media photos, internal director/VIP use and also for Top Gear - fortunately just at the start and end of an episode!!

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links