Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

2 hours ago, RadicalCoupe-Fuji said:

I work at the main Toyota place in the UK & theres constant part shortages. Its mainly a lack of key fobs at the moment, they are all coming in with 1 fob. Youre probably more likely to get a car quicker if you dont order any optional extras too. 

Thats exactly what my dealership advised me.  My 450h+ F-sport ETA has been delayed to March / April and they also mentioned I would likely only get a single key fob with a 2nd key fob to be supplied at a later date.

23 hours ago, mitadoc said:

I went to Porsche showroom the other day, for Macan , and they told me more expensive the car would be, less the waiting time.

Called up selling, the more you spend the better the salesperson's commission

• Like 1

I have been told that my 350h Premium pack/lexus link pro will have a build date of July this year and a delivery of September. Ordered in September 22. Fingers crossed this doesn't get pushed back! 

• Like 1

Speaking with my dealership yesterday I was told new cars will now be supplied with only one key fob, to reduce the number of chips required. The second key will be supplied as and when the chips supply improves...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Klaudiusz said:

Did you get any information that your car will not be equiped with 360camera? Just wondering if this is a case for a central Europe or it is everywhere. 

I haven’t heard this in Sweden 

52 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

Speaking with my dealership yesterday I was told new cars will now be supplied with only one key fob, to reduce the number of chips required. The second key will be supplied as and when the chips supply improves...

Does this mean, that in case of losing it, they will replace it for free?

Because,presumably, the client has paid for 2 keys,not one.

Correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mitadoc said:

From what my dealer reported that there is a possibility that the car when built will be supplied with only one key fob and a second key will be provided later. (no time frame given).  If you loose the first key fob in the interim period,  I do not have any idea how Lexus will support you with that predicament.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mitadoc said:

One will have paid for two keys, the second made available as pressure on supplies lifts. If one were to loose the only key I'm pretty sure they would expedite a replacement (surely they could recode any existing fobs they have?) and cut a physical blade foc.

Normally if one looses a key one's insurer would pay for a replacement (depending on cover, mine does) as it's one's own 'fault', not a problem for the dealer to sort. So, in this scenario one would still only have one key after the second (replacement) is supplied.

Lexus Birmingham tell me that my car is due to them on Monday!  

Getting closer, fingers crossed.  Just need to wait for the finance documentation to be finalised by the leasing company.

• Like 5

Just had some good news via email that my car has left the factory.   The Lexus Link App is also showing the same data.   For reference,  My order is for a 450H+ F-Sport Premium Plus, Sonic Titanium, Black Interior. Order Placed in mid May 2022.   Extras requested,  Towbar, Protection Pack, Ceramic Coating, Front Dash Cam (and Rear Cam if they will fit it).

With transit time to Portbury and sometime at Derby for the Towbar, vehicle PDI and updates etc this will be a late March ETA at the dealership.     Just at the right time to enjoy some spring and summer motoring on the new 23 plate.

Happy Days!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Hillie said:

Just had some good news via email that my car has left the factory.   The Lexus Link App is also showing the same data.   For reference,  My order is for a 450H+ F-Sport Premium Plus, Sonic Titanium, Black Interior. Order Placed in mid May 2022.   Extras requested,  Towbar, Protection Pack, Ceramic Coating, Front Dash Cam (and Rear Cam if they will fit it).

With transit time to Portbury and sometime at Derby for the Towbar, vehicle PDI and updates etc this will be a late March ETA at the dealership.     Just at the right time to enjoy some spring and summer motoring on the new 23 plate.

Happy Days!

Seems my guess is true, lexus prioritizes UK orders than other European countries like Finland,Poland, Sweden…

On 1/6/2023 at 1:17 PM, Simon F said:

Lexus Birmingham tell me that my car is due to them on Monday!  

Getting closer, fingers crossed.  Just need to wait for the finance documentation to be finalised by the leasing company.

Finance documentation raised and signed - all good I think.

Must be close now 😀

• Like 1

Lexus has emailed to confirm my NX 450h+ FSport arrived at Portbury and is now on its way to the midlands.  I know it arrived from Japan on Sunday evening as I was tracking the ship, so it’s close now.  Hopefully just a few more weeks or would it better to wait for 1 March to take delivery.  Views welcome! 

• Like 3

On 1/10/2023 at 12:11 PM, PB1642 said:

Lexus has emailed to confirm my NX 450h+ FSport arrived at Portbury and is now on its way to the midlands.  I know it arrived from Japan on Sunday evening as I was tracking the ship, so it’s close now.  Hopefully just a few more weeks or would it better to wait for 1 March to take delivery.  Views welcome! 

Hi Pete, I believe my NX might have been built but it doesn’t show on my app. I’m very keen to track it on the boat - how did you get the name of the vessel? Hope you can help…thanks in advance. 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andyml said:

Hi Pete, I believe my NX might have been built but it doesn’t show on my app. I’m very keen to track it on the boat - how did you get the name of the vessel? Hope you can help…thanks in advance. 👍

I asked my dealer. Much easier than my first attempt to look at all the ships leaving the area at the time!

• Like 2

My car is at the dealership, contracts have been signed and agreed, I have made the initial lease payment and set up the direct debit for subsequent payments.

Despite this, Kinto (Toyota's finance people?) aren't releasing the car and the lease company can't (won't?) tell me why.  It seems as though they don't feel that actually providing a car at the end of the process is an obligation they need to fulfil!  Ridiculously poor customer service from Kinto 😒

1 hour ago, Simon F said:

My car is at the dealership, contracts have been signed and agreed, I have made the initial lease payment and set up the direct debit for subsequent payments.

Despite this, Kinto (Toyota's finance people?) aren't releasing the car and the lease company can't (won't?) tell me why.  It seems as though they don't feel that actually providing a car at the end of the process is an obligation they need to fulfil!  Ridiculously poor customer service from Kinto 😒

Kinto were really slow with mine to last week.  Managed to get the lease company to book a provisional collection date subject to Kinto ok.  Also feel Burnaston were really slow as they appear to have the car almost 7 weeks.  Hardly sock pulling up on the part of Toyota/Lexus given the already long (13 months) delay.   Anyway, collecting the car this Monday! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Alistair M said:

Kinto were really slow with mine to last week.  Managed to get the lease company to book a provisional collection date subject to Kinto ok.  Also feel Burnaston were really slow as they appear to have the car almost 7 weeks.  Hardly sock pulling up on the part of Toyota/Lexus given the already long (13 months) delay.   Anyway, collecting the car this Monday! 

Thanks.  Not just me then.

How long did it take them for you in the end?

3 minutes ago, Simon F said:

Thanks.  Not just me then.

How long did it take them for you in the end?

Not really sure.  I got a provisional collection date which hasn't changed.   Only a few days I think.  Was surprised the dealer got the car so late in the process though

Called in to my London dealership on the 5/6th January  to check on my January delivery of my NX450+ And was sadly not surprised to told its now should be delivered April/May. Hopefully I will have it by then. I really like the NX and was happy to wait to 6 months and get it this January but now think I should have looked at other makes who said a year wait. 

• Sad 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links