Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

Just a heads-up for anyone on here who is at a relatively early stage of the ordering process (and could maybe claim back any deposit\commitment they have with their current dealer).....

My local dealer (Lexus Woodford) has just emailed me to say that they have two NX450h+ available immediately, stating the following...

"The models below are available to purchase from Lexus Woodford until the end of this week. These are currently allocated to our dealer but will be going out to everyone else in the country from this Saturday. "

NX450h+ Premium Pack Lexus Link Pro - Sonic Titanium / Black

NX450h+ Premium Pack Lexus Link Pro - Sonic White / Dark Rose

They also state that they have other NXs available for delivery in April and July.

Maybe these are all cancelled orders?

• Thanks 3

Trouble is, we have a 350h on order for delivery hopefully towards end of this year. But, the 350h is a fair bit cheaper than the 450h! We would have gone for one of these but out of our price range 😔 

Looks like we'll have to wait, not unless Lexus can sell us a 450h at price we have agreed for a 350h 😆 

On 1/13/2023 at 1:51 PM, Simon F said:

My car is at the dealership, contracts have been signed and agreed, I have made the initial lease payment and set up the direct debit for subsequent payments.

Despite this, Kinto (Toyota's finance people?) aren't releasing the car and the lease company can't (won't?) tell me why.  It seems as though they don't feel that actually providing a car at the end of the process is an obligation they need to fulfil!  Ridiculously poor customer service from Kinto 😒

Update.  As I just keep being told by the leasing company that they are waiting for Kinto, I thought I would call Kinto and ask them.  After initially refusing to talk to me at all, they eventually told me that they (Kinto) were waiting on some documentation from the lease company.  Kinto spoke to the lease company who have now emailed me to say that it is Toyota/Lexus Financial Services that they are waiting on!

Ultimately, I am now paying for a car that nobody in the purchase/delivery chain will take responsibility for providing - God knows how this will get resolved!

On 1/11/2023 at 2:49 PM, Andyml said:

Hi Pete, I believe my NX might have been built but it doesn’t show on my app. I’m very keen to track it on the boat - how did you get the name of the vessel? Hope you can help…thanks in advance. 👍

Hi Andymi

Harrier Man is right.  I asked my dealership who got the name of the ship from Lexus UK. you can then select from a few apps or websites that allow you to track progress.  Though some do charge, so look for any that allow free access.  Good luck! 

Pete

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deb said:

Trouble is, we have a 350h on order for delivery hopefully towards end of this year. But, the 350h is a fair bit cheaper than the 450h! We would have gone for one of these but out of our price range 😔 

Looks like we'll have to wait, not unless Lexus can sell us a 450h at price we have agreed for a 350h 😆 

The email I received also stated that they will have a few 350h cars available for delivery at other times throughout 2023...

April - NX350h F Sport Takumi Panoramic Roof - Graphite Black / Black

July - NX350h F-Sport Premium Plus Pack with Panoramic Roof - Sonic Grey / Red

August - NX350h - Velvet Black / Black (actual trim\specification not stated)

September - NX350h Premium Pack Lexus Link Pro - Graphite Black / Black

Thought I'd mention it, just in case.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PB1642 said:

Hi Andymi

Harrier Man is right.  I asked my dealership who got the name of the ship from Lexus UK. you can then select from a few apps or websites that allow you to track progress.  Though some do charge, so look for any that allow free access.  Good luck! 

Pete

Many thanks Pete, I’ve asked both my dealer and Lexus UK and look forward to hearing…….meanwhile something is definitely stirring in Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture. Come on my beauty…let’s be having you! 😄

I’ll be using Marine Traffic app…👍

04474DC5-1712-496D-8BA4-F774A5FD94E2.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andyml said:

Many thanks Pete, I’ve asked both my dealer and Lexus UK and look forward to hearing…….meanwhile something is definitely stirring in Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture. Come on my beauty…let’s be having you! 😄

I’ll be using Marine Traffic app…👍

04474DC5-1712-496D-8BA4-F774A5FD94E2.jpeg

Finally, gives the rest of us some hope. Now on the home stretch, wishing you patience. 

• Like 1

I've just received a provisional build date for my NX 350+ ,ordered 21/2/22, for march. My dealer recons on a delivery late april ,"subject to slight change". My guess may/june  depending on shipping ,etc......

Oh Frabjous Day! Just got this from Lexus UK HQ….

>>- hot off the press, our systems show that your car is being built and assembled today in Japan<<

It was ordered first week of March 22 and now with a provisional ETA at my dealership of March 8th. Got a special plate for it too - I’m retired BA staff.

(NX350H F Sport Sonic Titanium) 

A413BDF7-39EB-4EB7-BD11-92036676EC00.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Got a confirmation on my 350h. It will be manufactured on 20.01.2023. Initial order 29.12.2021. Probably our cars will be on the same ship. 

Of course Lexus Central Europe double confirmed I will not get 360camera. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Andyml said:

Oh Frabjous Day! Just got this from Lexus UK HQ….

>>- hot off the press, our systems show that your car is being built and assembled today in Japan<<

It was ordered first week of March 22 and now with a provisional ETA at my dealership of March 8th. Got a special plate for it too - I’m retired BA staff.

(NX350H F Sport Sonic Titanium) 

A413BDF7-39EB-4EB7-BD11-92036676EC00.png

Hopefully the next production line will be for sonic Grey, one can always hope!. As a virtual flight simmer myself may I ask what does the number plate signify? Excuse my ignorance.

41 minutes ago, Klaudiusz said:

Got a confirmation on my 350h. It will be manufactured on 20.01.2023. Initial order 29.12.2021. Probably our cars will be on the same ship. 

Happy to hear 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Escanor said:

Hopefully the next production line will be for sonic Grey, one can always hope!. As a virtual flight simmer myself may I ask what does the number plate signify? Excuse my ignorance.

I have my fingers crossed for you Thomas -

I’m so old (71) that not only did I work for BA but its predecessor too…BOAC. BOAC in my time flew Boeing 707s and VC10s. It was said that the Boeing could only take off due to the curvature of the Earth. In my humble opinion the VC10 specifically built for “hot and high” airfields, along with the Lockheed Constellation and Concorde are the most elegant aircraft ever built. 

Hope you get your Lexus soon. 👍

3 hours ago, Klaudiusz said:

Quite possible. I’m a bit worried about your lack of 360 camera as it’s a must have for me….hoping UK bound models get them…🫤

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bilun777 said:

I thought the curvature of the earth job was the Trident,or  Ground gripper as my BEA friends used to call it Andy.....

Unkind colleagues of mine in BOAC sometimes referred to our friends in BEA as the Flat Earth Society or Hounslow Flying Club. The acronym BEA stands for Back Every Afternoon of course…😉

11 hours ago, Andyml said:

I have my fingers crossed for you Thomas -

I’m so old (71) that not only did I work for BA but its predecessor too…BOAC. BOAC in my time flew Boeing 707s and VC10s. It was said that the Boeing could only take off due to the curvature of the Earth. In my humble opinion the VC10 specifically built for “hot and high” airfields, along with the Lockheed Constellation and Concorde are the most elegant aircraft ever built. 

Hope you get your Lexus soon. 👍

Ha , the things you learn!. Just was thinking the flat earthers had a tough time at that point. 

• Like 1

Regarding delivery delay, I am becoming more disillusioned as time goes on. Ordered NX450 Takumi July 2022 and was given delivery date of March 2023.  The vehicle is not yet in build so there is no way it will arrive in March, realistically I would think July delivery is more likely.  No updates from the dealer and I am now considering cancelling and going to another manufacturer all of whom have production problems but not to this extent.

Hi John, I share your frustration having ordered an NX450 Takumi on 30 June 2022. Initially promised in March it was clear that things were slipping. Some dealers seem really poor at updating; I think they're worried about giving bad news and getting cancellations. Personally I believe in managing your customers expectations, being truthful and maybe offering some small incentive which doesn't cost much would go a long way.

After zero contact, I asked my dealer to give me the actual dates on their systems and he reluctantly admitted June 2023 so I'd imagine you'd be similar. I'd ask them to give you a straight answer. Lexus UK CS - if you're reading, tell your dealers to contact customers with a realistic update, whether they are asking or not.

Hi, new to this forum currently have NX 300h - had iS prior 

Placed order for NX450+ Prem Plus pack on 29/6/22 and told delivery in about a year!
After 4 months (and no contact from dealer) I asked the dealer for an update - reply was that they would not give any info on delivery till the car was in build.

I contacted Lexus Uk on another topic and while chatting asked if they could give some idea of when.  Told that the “build block” I was in would be April thro early May. This build block ran to orders placed till 07/07/22

1 hour ago, Alistair M said:

Thought I'd add some photos of my new 350h, which I collected on Monday.  Ordered early November '21. With Lexus Link and Premium Pack. 

IMG_20230120_155430.jpg

IMG_20230120_154339.jpg

IMG_20230120_154922.jpg

IMG_20230120_154447.jpg

Congrats! Looks smart. I also have the same black one on order. 

Saw a plug-in one in the same colour parked yesterday in my son's school - was looking fantastic too. I have started to notice a few of them on the roads recently as well.

1 hour ago, Alistair M said:

Thought I'd add some photos of my new 350h, which I collected on Monday.  Ordered early November '21. With Lexus Link and Premium Pack. 

IMG_20230120_155430.jpg

IMG_20230120_154339.jpg

IMG_20230120_154922.jpg

IMG_20230120_154447.jpg

Very nice - same spec and interior colour as I ordered (coming on Tuesday).

BTW, your reg number is visible in the last photo.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links