Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not for me, although it’s in good condition and could be put back to standard I suppose.
This car was for sale a few years ago, without the new additions. iirc its had a bar metal re spray on the sides but not the bonnet, boot and roof(or something like that) and also iirc it had thousands spent on a suspension rebuild.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Razor61 said:

Not for me, although it’s in good condition and could be put back to standard I suppose.
This car was for sale a few years ago, without the new additions. iirc its had a bar metal re spray on the sides but not the bonnet, boot and roof(or something like that) and also iirc it had thousands spent on a suspension rebuild.

I thought the reg ringed a bell.

25 minutes ago, Las Palmas said:

Except for the spoiler it looks OK

I don't know what the handheld unit is in the drivers footwear?  Like a cb radio/hostage negotiator loudspeaker setup?

1 minute ago, lockeyboy said:

Like a cb radio/hostage negotiator loudspeaker setup?

get real please, pay attention ...........  you've been told already it's a Japanese BatMobile

Malc

• Haha 1

It's a PA system with sirens. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100W-12V-7-Tone-Sound-Car-Police-Siren-Horn-Megaphone-With-Mic-PA-Speaker-System/403913983070

As for the car, it can be rescued,.... or as I recently suggested to Malc, fit a Wayne & Tracy windscreen sticker, some furry dice, and a nice racing stripe. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, lockeyboy said:

I don't know what the handheld unit is in the drivers footwear?  Like a cb radio/hostage negotiator loudspeaker setup?

Looks like a microphone to call Batboy or Batgirl, when our hero needs help.

Easy to take off and sell to a band needing one.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2023 at 11:46 AM, Malc1 said:

a thing of beauty  ..........  hehehehehe  ....  great value for money whatever,  £3k for a 117k miles Ls400 is BRILLIANT 

Malc

I could not agree more. I would change the wheels back to standard and get rid of the spoiler. MOT history looks very reasonable. Lovely colour combination - the best in my opinion.

1 hour ago, lockeyboy said:

Just had an extra 1k added to its price...

well, they haven't bothered to reply to my email asking about the wheels and tyres .......  so guess they really aren't that interested to sell it AND / OR have incompetent sales people running the business  ..............   and if that's their attitude towards possible customers then I really don't want to be the one on the end of any issues that may arise from buying a car from these people

Malc

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links