Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jap Show

starletsy

As you drive in and past the track, keep a look out for the LOC Pitch, you can't miss it unless your the first, I'll be there from about 11.00 onwards. Should imagine there will be ppls early.

BR

Paul

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not be able to come.

Our terrier Jess nearly died today so if she is doing OK I'll be there if shes still not 100% I'll be staying with her.

Heart & Liver enlarged by 20/25% :duh:

To be told that she may have a tumor and not come round was a choker to say the least............

Thanks to however looks after us it was not a tumour but may be a liver/pancreas problem which drugs should be able to control.

ok.. as I have a ton of passes then you will need to park in the public car parking area.. then come to the LOC stand or TOC and find someone as I will give these to someone from the club to hand out.

I have about 34 left!!!!!

I wont be around sunday.. but someone will have these.. probably Norkep will have these if thats ok with Paul.

I will be arriving at between 10 and 11 sat

I'm I the only nutter here getting up early to give the old girl a good seeing too, nice coat of polish before setting off.

Not a problem with holding the passes Steve, I'll also have a load of flyers aswell.

Just going to wait to hear from Gordon as to the time for departure.

C U all THERE

BR

Paul

PS - Steve, I'll also have the A?C Comp with me aswell mate.

I'm I the only nutter here getting up early to give the old girl a good seeing too, nice coat of polish before setting off.

Not a problem with holding the passes Steve, I'll also have a load of flyers aswell.

Just going to wait to here from Gordon as to the time for departure.

C U all THERE

BR

Paul

PS - Steve, I'll also have the A?C Comp with me aswell mate.

Same here norkep its going to take me all day to get it just right inside and out :whistling: i will see you there on sunday mate and the rest of you B)

LOL Marcus, well first stage done, given her another dose of the clay - B) SHINNY, now for the wax - D A M, I'm I going to sleep tonight - well depending on when the fun stops tonight anyways :lol::lol::lol:

LOL Marcus, well first stage done, given her another dose of the clay - B) SHINNY, now for the wax - D A M, I'm I going to sleep tonight - well depending on when the fun stops tonight anyways :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: you know what its like mate it has to be just right :winky: :driving:

Just the Top Gloss left to do now, looking GOOooodd in the sun, got a few looks from passer by's, some to comment on a job well done and others, well most of them, saying he must be nuts, it's 6 in the morning and he's polishing his car - Nutterrrrrr :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk