Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Model year 2024 announced on Lexus Europe website ?

5 hours ago, Gerge said:

Noticed a new colour option “BLAZING CARNELIAN (4Y1)” and the cadmium orange is no more.

It is the same color in my understanding, the color code is the same (4Y1)

• Haha 1

A pity that our beloved NX will not get the V-LCRO update just announced by LEXUS in 2016
https://pressroom.lexus.com/lexus-introduces-groundbreaking-v-lcro-technology/
https://globalnews.ca/video/embed/2613277/

Seems a little fishy to me 🙃

Unfortunately I haven’t a clue whether mine will be a MY24 or not, given the lack of dealer information. I can only assume it will be. 

I suppose I should consider this to be a positive. I’ve opted for the Hazel interior but I have to admit looking at the picture on the previous page of this thread, I’m not entirely sure if I like it having a beige glovebox lid or not. Also, the longer we have to wait, I only hope they don’t add/remove little bits and pieces from the car I ordered (and sat in - the showroom one was identical) last May... 

In a way, it reminds me of Rover’s final days where there were reports of people ordering certain models of 25/45/75, only to find that specifications seem to slightly vary from one car to another.

1 hour ago, Gerge said:

Latest on the ‘predictive efficient drive’ that is coming to the new nx: https://newsroom.lexus.eu/intelligent-lexus-navigation-system-enhances-fuel-economy/

If the software is up to speed then I reckon that this will be a really useful feature to have (they have had it in parts of the States for a while).

1 hour ago, Harrier Man said:

If the software is up to speed then I reckon that this will be a really useful feature to have (they have had it in parts of the States for a while).

Yes, it will be great...if it is bug free ..they even state that using this mode will allow the car to fine-tune regen strength when coasting on the fly ! 

20 hours ago, Harrier Man said:

What do you mean by the 'new' NX? As the satnav data is cloud based and it's nothing more than a software update for the car and app I'd expect it to be made available on existing NXs.

On 4/5/2023 at 2:38 PM, Gerge said:

Latest on the ‘predictive efficient drive’ that is coming to the new nx: https://newsroom.lexus.eu/intelligent-lexus-navigation-system-enhances-fuel-economy/

New Owners manual (from 03/2023) refers to this feature with brief comments but says to look at the multimedia manual for more info.

Only the old multimedia manual available with no reference to this feature......

perhaps will be published shortly

• Thanks 1

Happy to see that “PDA (Proactive Driving Assist)” that was mentioned in the Japanese press release concerning MY2024 is also included in the European version of NX, at least it is described in great detail in the new owner’s manual.

On 4/4/2023 at 7:59 PM, imgo said:

Hi Gary, all cars built from 2nd March will be MY24 spec.

It seems that the March 2nd date was for the Japanese domestic market and not the European markets.

my dealer says my NX450h with build of 5th April is MY23

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone taken delivery of a MY24 yet? or has seen one at a dealer?  It has been 10 weeks now since the start of MY24 in Japan, so they should be starting to arrive I think.

My NX450h+ Takumi is apparently due at the dealer next week (having been at Derby for almost as long as it was on the water from Japan). It was produced on 7 March so is hopefully MY24, but once I get eyes on it I'll be looking for any signs. The most interesting part for me is the UWB key system. I'll report back once I've taken delivery.

2 minutes ago, Max G said:

My NX450h+ Takumi is apparently due at the dealer next week (having been at Derby for almost as long as it was on the water from Japan). It was produced on 7 March so is hopefully MY24, but once I get eyes on it I'll be looking for any signs. The most interesting part for me is the UWB key system. I'll report back once I've taken delivery.

The easy thing to spot is that MY24 now have the same colour on the glove box as the rest of the interior ( unless your interior is black?)

Hopefully MY24 cars will come with 2 keyfobs as they are now different due to the UWB technology.  Your report will be most welcome.

4 minutes ago, imgo said:

The easy thing to spot is that MY24 now have the same colour on the glove box as the rest of the interior ( unless your interior is black?)

My interior is..... black! So I wasn't expecting the glovebox. I'm not sure if the key has any tell tale signs but I'll have a good look.

Hopefully my NX450 will be MY24 as that’s what the dealer told me. I will let you know at the end of June when I WILL or maybe not have my car. 

2 hours ago, imgo said:

Has anyone taken delivery of a MY24 yet? or has seen one at a dealer?  It has been 10 weeks now since the start of MY24 in Japan, so they should be starting to arrive I think.

5 hours ago, Max G said:

Is your car held up with the locking wheel nut issue?

My car was expected at the dealer on 27 April. Latest ETA is 22 May. Will have been in Derby for at least 6 weeks. Very frustrating, particularly since i sold my existing car just pre the 27 April ‘arrival date’  as no issues anticipated with delivery.

The wheel nut issue was the quoted cause of the delay and it's apparently now been resolved. If that's accurate, I imagine there's a large backlog which will need to be cleared through. I'm not holding my breath.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 9:12 PM, Max G said:

The wheel nut issue was the quoted cause of the delay and it's apparently now been resolved. If that's accurate, I imagine there's a large backlog which will need to be cleared through. I'm not holding my breath.

Any updates from anyone taking delivery of a car in the last few weeks? Have we seen any evidence that MY24 cars are being built and shipped to the UK? It seems unclear whether the 2nd March build changeover to 24MY cars that has been mentioned applies to UK orders... Would seem unlikely / strange however for Lexus to be building 23MY cars on same production line as 24MY depending on the target market.

• Like 1

This is from a screenshot that my dealership emailed to me on 3rd May which confirms that my NX is 'in build' and that it is a MY24.

Car ordered 12th Feb 22.Screenshot_20230521_103107_Gallery.thumb.jpg.8b2e51a126dcf73773005f361b3e9cb1.jpg

The Lexus website is saying delivery’s for an order placed now is delivered Q2 2024. I think the chip problem has not gone away so the delays in delivering will carry on well into 2024. The NX MY24 is also called “phase 2” and from March is year all NXs begin built are MY24. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Clinkers said:

I just picked up my car on Friday, build was early March. It is a 24 model year.

Congratulations, enjoy your NX !

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links