Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goldies Meet

Claire G

Just wanted to check numbers, please add your name if you're not on the list and you want to come along:

Steve

Fargo

Gordon G Hutchinson

Dobedo + Jane

Dave Ellen + Kami + dogs (!)

Pete Jenkin

N30JJB

Zee

Aido?

Norkep

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightmare ! :angry:

I cant come!, Ive got to go to Sweden on Business and wont be back in time.

I was really looking forward to meeting you guys, really sorry.

I guess you will have to make do with happy shopper sausages and not the real Mccoy thick link lincolnshire!

Its always the damm same, everytime I make arangements, my bloody job gets in the way.

come on you lot from the north, anyone want to drive down with me ? manchester area im going down the m1 come on.

I was in Manchester @ weekend.

Nice drive over A57...........

Come on down !

come on you lot from the north, anyone want to drive down with me ? manchester area im going down the m1 come on.

I was in Manchester @ weekend.

Nice drive over A57...........

Come on down !

the a57 snake pass road glossop to sheffield is fab i know it well.

Well, as me, the wife and our daughter are going to Bromsgrove on Friday, Motor show on Saturday and driving back up here on Sunday it would be rude not to show our faces for a hour or two :blush: You lot don't bite do ya :P

I will be coming now after the kind doctor has said I should stay off work for another week at least

Edit: my girlfriend may also come (if its nice weather she says)

Whats the score on the food front, will there be enough to just bring some donations down or do I (we) need to bring some extra stuff with us

Any one joining me & gordan on a convoy from up north?

I'd convoy with you boys from the North Jim but I'm only about one junction away from Donington :P

barrie,jane,kami & I are in loughboro the Saturday night............

Know of any good eateries ?

Erm, to be honest mate don't know Loughborough at all, too far South for my liking :P

I can tell you where there's a good KFC if that's any good? You can sit down in there too - just don't go near the bogs!

I'm supposed to be out Satuday night for my mate's last night clubbing before he gets married next Saturday - anyone going to bring a sick bag and some aspirins for me Sunday please? If I wasn't doing that I'd have a drive down Loughbourough to see what it's like down south!

Hi guys!

Just looked back into this thread and realised it's the weekend the girlie is off to stay in a Haunted Hotel with her (female) chum!

Seems I should be able to make it after all! I shall join the M1 at J11. Any peeps fom the South fancy meeting at Toddington Services? Or somewhere near Milton Keynes for Paul (Norkep)?

Cheers

Steve

Oh bugger! The girlie's exhaust is blowing, told her she could borrow mine for the Haunted Hotel visit!

I must try to get it fixed tomorrow arvo, the she can take her own! If not I could try for Saturday morning and turn up in a Rover 200!

Fingers crossed!

It's from 10.30am

Thanks to JohnBoy1 for getting this kicked off.

The meet has been confirmed for the 6th June at The Donington Park MUSEUM in the Senna Fangio Memorial Gardens.

There is a discounted entrance price of £5pp should you wish to visit the Grand Prix Collection Museum.

Please note we are being charged for the venue and as such will be asking for a charitable donation per person (min £5 please) to be made to the museum towards the upkeep of the garden.

The Club is paying for food (please bring drink), BBQ, Chiller unit and the transportation, and will also be paying towards the hire of the venue.

Please post your names below so that we can get numbers for the food.

Thanks,

NOT BAD .NOT BAD

630 Gold members, ..................

and around 10 are going......................hmmmmmmmmm :blink:

ITS FREE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TURN UP!!!!!ALL DONATIONS ARE GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk