Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

No Permission To View Topic

Rabbers

3 hours ago, toffee_pie said:

nedynium

Neodymium, perhaps?

A rare earth of which China has quite a lot!  However, I do believe that magnets made of iron nitride are proving to be even more powerful than rare earth based magnets.

3 hours ago, toffee_pie said:

In a few hours, Iman is calling out all the Puppets and their Masters… by name

This nonsense is getting found out

There is a French saying freely translated as 'you have a bicycle in your head '.   Get professional help toffee.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Farmer who hired diggers and builders to illegally rip up trees along the bank of River Lugg is jailed for 12 months and ordered to pay £1.2 MILLION restoration costs

I'm waiting for councils across the land felling 100 year old trees for saving net zero climate change crisis to be brought to justice 

19 hours ago, dutchie01 said:

There is a French saying freely translated as 'you have a bicycle in your head '.   Get professional help toffee.

You lot are brainwashed into obliteration, it's not me who needs help

Do you know many airlines are banning vaccinated pilots to fly now? Of course you don't - trust the science and don't forget get a heat pump, solar panels, electric car and stop eating meat - we have a climate emergency remember and turn on your phone for the alerts, you don't want to miss anything do you.

2 minutes ago, toffee_pie said:

Of course you don't

can you be more specific and tell us which one's please

Thanks

Malc

20 hours ago, LenT said:

Neodymium, perhaps?

A rare earth of which China has quite a lot!  However, I do believe that magnets made of iron nitride are proving to be even more powerful than rare earth based magnets.

And your point is? Electric cars and the manufacturing of them is catastrophic for the environment, dealers aren't touching used one's with a bargepole now either and many people are realising the con that they always were - you are too dumb it seems to realise the amount of batteries used to make a solitary EV, either that or you are just ignoring it because trust the science haven't mentioned it.  

You lot here should try magic beans that grow lithium batteries in planters, an eco friendly solution that everyone needs.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Malc1 said:

can you be more specific and tell us which one's please

Thanks

Malc

Research..it's not like trust the bloody science or the BBC will tell you, ask that conspiracy Iman bloke maybe?!

Gullible... On a whole new level 

1 minute ago, toffee_pie said:

Research..i

this is my research, from you, that's why I'm asking you

You stated this so you must surely have some inkling of which airlines they are please

it's worrying me tbh

Malc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toffee_pie said:

Do you know many airlines are banning vaccinated pilots to fly now? Of course you don't - trust the science

The reason we don't know that is because it's not true.

This is another conspiracy theory that took hold after someone falsely posted that BA were holding talks about banning vaccinated pilots. Of course this then spread amongst the bacofoli community, and was expanded to vaccinated passengers being banned due to potential blood clots. The Instagram post falsely claiming this was titled "Flying and Clots", and I think the clots it was referring to were those who fell for it. Trust the anonymous Instagram poster 🙂

As with most of these claims, the opposite is true and, if anything, airlines are actually encouraging people to get vaccinated.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/30/fact-check-posts-falsely-claim-vaccinated-people-cant-fly/5363419001/

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/06/scicheck-airlines-are-encouraging-not-banning-vaccinated-passengers/

It's staggering that you berate people for trusting scientists, whilst happily trusting some random social media poster, without even taking 5 minutes to do a quick google search to see if it's bs or not.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, toffee_pie said:

And your point is?

Your original claim was:

Replacing every car in the UK, and just the UK with an electric one would use up 75 to 80 per cent of the all the world's nedynium, cobalt, copper and lithium. It will NEVER happen.

Since your argument appeared to be based on the limited supply of rare earths such as neodymium - which is what I presumed you probably meant - I thought you might be reassured to know that technologies involving iron nitride are demonstrating not only superior performance but also less of a supply problem regarding the raw materials.

Apparently, it hasn’t.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bluemarlin said:

…and was expanded to vaccinated passengers being banned due to potential blood clots. The Instagram post falsely claiming this was titled "Flying and Clots", and I think the clots it was referring to were those who fell for it.

😆

A classic example of the ‘Jumping-to-Conclusions’ mode of thought.  The dangers of Deep Vein Thrombosis- although relatively slight - are well recognised on long flights ie over four hours.

They occurred long before Covid-19 made an appearance and as the percentage of vaccinated passengers increases, so will the number of them who may suffer DVT.  But that may also apply to people who had the in-flight meal.  Or wear Y-Fronts.

The dangers of these false associations are well illustrated by Andrew Wakefield’s despicable attempt to link autism with the MMR vaccine.

The maxim is that correlation does not imply causation.

• Like 1

This is another conspiracy theory that took hold after someone falsely posted that BA were holding talks about banning vaccinated pilots. Of course this then spread amongst the bacofoli community, and was expanded to vaccinated passengers being banned due to potential blood clots. The Instagram post falsely claiming this was titled "Flying and Clots", and I think the clots it was referring to were those who fell for it. Trust the anonymous Instagram poster 🙂

As with most of these claims, the opposite is true and, if anything, airlines are actually encouraging people to get vaccinated.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/30/fact-check-posts-falsely-claim-vaccinated-people-cant-fly/5363419001/

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/06/scicheck-airlines-are-encouraging-not-banning-vaccinated-passengers/

It's staggering that you berate people for trusting scientists, whilst happily trusting some random social media poster, without even taking 5 minutes to do a quick google search to see if it's bs or not.

It's not true because you are following a narrative, a narrative that says nobody died from vaccines and that electric cars are fantastic for the environment and we have a climate change crisis.

Like I said multiple times you lot are beyond help and clearly brainwashed out of control.

There's a common trend with what you say

Where did you study science, what are your qualifications, where is the evidence and grow up.

BTW, I am a scientist.. although I'm not paid off, unlike say the imperial college of London 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, LenT said:

Your original claim was:

Replacing every car in the UK, and just the UK with an electric one would use up 75 to 80 per cent of the all the world's nedynium, cobalt, copper and lithium. It will NEVER happen.

Since your argument appeared to be based on the limited supply of rare earths such as neodymium - which is what I presumed you probably meant - I thought you might be reassured to know that technologies involving iron nitride are demonstrating not only superior performance but also less of a supply problem regarding the raw materials.

Apparently, it hasn’t.

So how exactly is mining batteries good for the environment, where exactly is the conspiracy and most of these EVs are charged up with fossil fuels anyway - you are obviously in need of help so I'll tell you quite simply that a large EV has over half a tonne of lithium batteries, a small to medium sized one between 300-400kg - that is per each. 

LFP technology will weigh even more.

I've already worked it out and there's a spreadsheet here but that thread was deleted because, doesn't fit the narrative etc.

Get your head rinsed out but you won't, the science have done irreversible damage 

• Sad 1

This Pfizer exec, basically says in layman terms you are just an experiment to these drugs and two comments worth noting

1. Unverified means they haven’t yet been able to spin it as false.

1. We have a saying in my country: The drunk man truth speaks. The fact he had a few drinks isn't an excuse, if anything that makes it more likely he had a moment of honesty.

And thirdly, I was keeing a close eye on excess deaths in the UK post vaccine roll out and it was hovering around the thousand plus mark per week - after a mass vaccination programme dont you think deaths should go down?

Trust the science have all avenues and routes ticked off and even if you were presented with a dossier on covid you would say its a conspiracy because its from dubious sources -- (ie not the science) - exactly as with net zero - its ok for councils to fell trees and install ULEZ and LTN zones and cycle lanes but if you bodge up a riveway (as stupid as it was to do) you get locked up for a year.

All the data they have shown us is frivilous BS to coerce you into getting vaccinated with the reward a holiday and freedom

34 minutes ago, toffee_pie said:

So how exactly is mining batteries good for the environment, where exactly is the conspiracy and most of these EVs are charged up with fossil fuels anyway

As a generalisation, no mining is ‘good’ for the environment.  It’s a matter of judgement whether the process of extraction is more damaging than the benefits of exploitation.

For example, the landscape of Cornwall was radically altered by the extraction of China clay, of which it was once the world’s largest supplier.  And without which there would have been no Wedgwood, Spode or Minton.

As for using fossil fuels to generate electricity, that’s clearly something that has to change and successive Governments are clearly guilty of inaction.  But I don’t see the conspiracy in this - just incompetence.

And ignoring the science-based recommendations for political expediency.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Malc1 said:

this is my research, from you, that's why I'm asking you

You stated this so you must surely have some inkling of which airlines they are please

it's worrying me tbh

Malc

toffee-pie

please tell me which are these specific airlines you refer to

thanks

Malc

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LenT said:

As a generalisation, no mining is ‘good’ for the environment.  It’s a matter of judgement whether the process of extraction is more damaging than the benefits of exploitation.

For example, the landscape of Cornwall was radically altered by the extraction of China Clay, of which it was once the world’s largest supplier.  And without which there would have been no Wedgwood, Spode or Minton.

As for using fossil fuels to generate electricity, that’s clearly something that has to change and successive Governments are clearly guilty of inaction.  But I don’t see the conspiracy in this - just incompetence.

And ignoring the science-based recommendations for political expediency.

Incompetence enough to force people to buy electric cars because there's no alternative, and please.. combustion engine cars are banned from the future unless you want to make your own cars.

EVs are a disaster, I called it out over 2 years ago and only benefit the 3 entities I previously mentioned 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Malc1 said:

toffee-pie

thanks

Malc

Even if I said it it would be a conspiracy wouldn't it 

• Sad 1

Just now, toffee_pie said:

Even if I said it it would be a conspiracy wouldn't it 

why should it be a conspiracy  ?

just let me know please

Thank you

Malc

• Like 1

Dya know what Eric. I think it's about time you left this Lexus forum. Yes you owned a Lexus car but now you don't. So what you're a scientist. Not all scientists are good at what they do. You are slagging off members on this forum with a personal hatred of them. 

Leave this forum and go spread your poison on a subaru forum. 

You obviously read other members posts with blinkered vision and totally miss the points those members make.

I don't know you but one thing I do know. I really don't like you. To me you are a troll. A phoney. A wind up merchant. 

I'm going to make an official complaint about you. Just so you know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Malc1 said:

why should it be a conspiracy  ?

just let me know please

Thank you

Malc

Because anything you say that goes against the narrative is by default a conspiracy?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

Dya know what Eric. I think it's about time you left this Lexus forum. Yes you owned a Lexus car but now you don't. So what you're a scientist. Not all scientists are good at what they do. You are slagging off members on this forum with a personal hatred of them. 

Leave this forum and go spread your poison on a subaru forum. 

You obviously read other members posts with blinkered vision and totally miss the points those members make.

I don't know you but one thing I do know. I really don't like you. To me you are a troll. A phoney. A wind up merchant. 

I'm going to make an official complaint about you. Just so you know.

Note how anything not validated by 'the science' is invalid

Maybe I should just be a sheep and wear a mask, stop eating meat, get vaccinated, get a heat pump, electric car and turm on SMS alerts incase I miss any catastrophic life changing events in the UK.

Idaho doctor co-signs letter demanding the FAA, airlines ground vaccinated pilots
The letter makes claims that are not supported by scientific research.

Some folks just cannot handle the truth and then they go compain to moderators. 

Use your brains, it helps

15 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

totally miss the points those members make

You mean LenT and Co who seem to think Electric Car batteries are grown in compost heaps?

The points I make are all conmspiracy because the only narrative that goes now is what the science have told you-  the same science screwing up the world with gender identity bs and renaming the Breacon Beacons due to the climate narrative

but its ok - I get your point, I need to just follow the crowd - follow and comply

Eric, you have stated that certain airlines are prohibiting pilots from flying 

Thanks

Malc

I really would like to know PLEASE  which airlines these are ................ PLEASE .  it's very important to me even if to no one else

I don't understand why you're not able to tell me 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links