Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mine is white ash inside. Hopefully can keep it clean. No kids or dogs allowed. 

I had it glass coated so it should be easier to clean. 

No doubt I will be finding out how all the toys work. So far, I like the head up display, blind spot monitoring and hold feature for stop start traffic. 

Plus the ML stereo is ok🙃

Terrane Khaki - my favourite colour in the Lexus range in recent years. It’s stunning when the sun catches it. It's a colour I really wanted my own UX in initially. With any luck, I should be picking up my new NX350h in the same colour in a couple of months time...

3 hours ago, Gary H said:

Terrane Khaki - my favourite colour in the Lexus range in recent years.

Mine too! has anyone got or can you get one with a light coloured headlining? I've seen a 69 reg tusami advertised but was after the latest version?

11 hours ago, schroder said:

Mine too! has anyone got or can you get one with a light coloured headlining? I've seen a 69 reg tusami advertised but was after the latest version?

I think the light coloured headlining only comes with cream seats. The black headlining isn't so oppressive if you have a sunroof although that does reduce the headroom a little. There are always compromises to contend with.

• Like 2

I believe the new model only comes with dark headlining, even the rich cream.

This was a concern for me, but it doesn't feel dark inside even with the sunroof (moon roof) sunblind closed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roger Bill said:

I think the light coloured headlining only comes with cream seats.

Cream and the Ochre/tan seats had the light headlining.

3 minutes ago, PaulWhitt20 said:

The brochure and website configurator still show the cream having a light headlining.

image.thumb.png.394d61e42e821eda4d85dfbca06370d1.png

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

Cream and the Ochre/tan seats had the light headlining.

Apologies Colin, you're right, the pre 2022 face-lift model did have white headlining with Ochre seats. The attached is from a photocopy of a June 2021 price list.

InteriorColours.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PaulWhitt20 said:

This was a concern for me, but it doesn't feel dark inside even with the sunroof (moon roof) sunblind closed.

The one I went to see, but didn't even test drive, had black seats, black headlining and no sunroof. Black cat in a coalmine came to mind. Perhaps I should try one with cream or ochre trim, with / without sunroof. There are 2 advertised on Autotrader with ochre trim and white/cream headlining but they are 2020 models, I really wanted the latest version. Will keep looking ....

36 minutes ago, schroder said:

There are 2 advertised on Autotrader with ochre trim and white/cream headlining but they are 2020 models, I really wanted the latest version. Will keep looking ....

Ochre was only available until the end 2021. The Hazel alternative came in with the facelift but has a black headlining so your only option would be a cream interior if you want a light headlining and a facelift model.

• Like 1

I have just noticed some small lights in the front bumper by the fog lights but pointing sideways. Anyone know what these are for?

Or are they cameras? 

I seem to be Experiencing Amazing 

Thanks

Paul

It’s a shame the lighter headlining is more limited now – as I do feel as it makes the interior feel 'airier' than what it is. It can feel a bit 'confined' (certainly in the rear) with the black headlining like I have in the F-Sport – but I did opt for the red leather in mine to brighten it up.  

I'd have to see what the hazel would look like with black headlining to make a fairer judgement, but I'd imagine the contrast would be a bit too much.

• Like 1

I like the black lining in my UX, especially after the lovely techs fitted a new sensor in my previous Nx and left an impressive black hand print on the white lining!

I paid for a paint protection system this time and think I wasted my money. Modern paints are very soft. Stone chips are prevalent on mine and any brush with a bush rewards one with stripes that never fully polish out.

I've reverted to Auto-glym resin. Superb stuff! Look at those lovely rain bubbles!

20230724_100640.JPG

A good point over modern paints. They are indeed incredibly soft compared to what we saw even as recently as 20/25 years ago. I'm someone who's fussy when it comes to car cleanliness (I've admitted that before) and not someone who tailgates. Not only because of the dangers, but I don't want either stone chips or dirt flicking up front the vehicle in front!

Despite how careful I've been with it, I've got two stone chips on the front bumper of my UX. One of them appeared literally a month after I bought the car. It hadn't even done a 1000 miles at that point! I was annoyed at that. The second one is much more recent addition and annoyingly, it's almost a mirror image - located in the same area on the opposite side of the bumper. They just look like tiny, remote pinpricks of tar. I also have a small chip on the leading edge of the bonnet, right in the middle above the Lexus Badge. 

It's soft indeed, we left the house this morning and a low flying cow had 'dropped' on my wife's 21 plate Yaris. I should have made the time and cleaned it there and then but sadly I didn't. There are now 4 or 5, 5cm areas that look like blisters on the paintwork. Not Auto-Glym or Mer can polish those away - I've tried!

• Sad 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links