Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Exclusivity

keywest

I was driving to work the other day and saw an RX300 similar to mine which is quite rare (after 18 months I still haven't seen another blue RX300!!).

There has been a recent thread about "Lesser spotted Lexus" which asks why you bought a Lexus and the responses have been interesting but a common repsonse seems to be that all Lexus owners enjoy seeing other Lexi.

This made me think that we should all be recognising each other with a "wave of the hand" or something as we all pass on the road.

I then thought if instead of a wave we all put our right index finger in the air with the right thumb in its natural position just short of a right angle this actually looks like the Lexus "L" to the car coming towards you.

So what about it, all of you in the Lexus Community?:lol::lol:

Or am I a sad old git reflecting on my days in a VW Beetle

Originally posted by Jimmy Ten Toes

I'm sure this would be possible!

For those of us lucky enough to have Sat Nav, wouldn't it be great if you could track other LOC members via the Sat Nav somehow. When they are near you could set it to alert you. Surely thats possible?

:?::?:

:lol::lol:That's a nice idea Jimmy, but GPS doesn't work like that at all mate:bounce:

Originally posted by Administrator

yeah i have that sitting in my back garden!

hope to use it soon as it takes up alot of space!

Just need to finish adding the stickers!

I'm sure that Gordy would volunteer to drive it - you could strap him onto it!:bounce:

Well, at least it got some response.

Perhaps we could flash at each other (with lights!:lol:)

I look forward to seeing the other blue RX at some point! It proves the point about exclusivity any way and you wouldnt get that with a BMW or Merc:eyes::eyes:

Was in Kettering (Northamptonshire) at the weekend - about 30 miles from the nearest dealers in Leicester. Said to my children "See if you can see another Lexus" thinking they must be very rare round there. Another silver IS imediately passed us in the opposite direction... :rolleyes::yes:

Yep, that would be mine, its been there for 1262400 seconds so far (not that I'm counting! :smilegrin )

Got some more toys at MaxPower this weekend. Hope to be pretty much done by JAE although have to see how it goes.

I was at TDI at the weekend getting my Titanium Hiper Muffler fitted (pics to follow).

There was another IS200 having a supercharger fitted there aswell, Granite Sky, lowered, Hiper Muffler. Didn't see if it had LOC badge, nice!

Any takers?:?:

:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by dark_is200

Yep, that would be mine, its been there for 1262400 seconds so far (not that I'm counting! :smilegrin )

Got some more toys at MaxPower this weekend. Hope to be pretty much done by JAE although have to see how it goes.

I was at TDI at the weekend getting my Titanium Hiper Muffler fitted (pics to follow).

There was another IS200 having a supercharger fitted there aswell, Granite Sky, lowered, Hiper Muffler. Didn't see if it had LOC badge, nice!

Any takers?:?:

:D:D:D:D

Was looking good Dark! Hope to see the finished article at JAE, might give me some more ideas (hope bank manager not watching).

It was v. dirty though I hope they are gonna clean it for you!:bounce:

its always very dirty, it gets driven quite hard so there's an awful lot of brake dust on the front normally. it hasn't been cleaned for a while either (usually clean it every couple of months). i was actually reading some of the inside and out thread last night and have ordered some Zymol products so there's a chance it will be clean when it comes back. although i do like it when it's dirty (it looks meaner and people get out of the way when you're driving!).

Then we will launch our own LOC satelite!!:smilegrin:

Originally posted by Administrator

yeah i have that sitting in my back garden!

hope to use it soon as it takes up alot of space!

Just need to finish adding the stickers!

Steve,

What went wrong? What a setback!

There goes our no claim bonus:mad:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links