Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

we need more extras

I ordered my Lexus in june, dealer was ace really helpfull everything sorted quickly and all. the only thing I wasnt impressed with is the lack of extras and paint colours/variants you can have.

So here is my list of a few extras that should be offered with the next IS models when they come out in 2005 I think;

1- more colours for the exterior and tougher paint

2- iridescent paint colouring (like the alpha romeo 156 has) it changes colour at different angle or flip paint jobs.

3- FULL LEATHER OPTION, I was really dissapointed they didn't do full leather

4- a few different bodykits,wheels (chromes also good) etc

5- more than 2 different rear wings

anyone else add there suggestions and maybe someone could get the top person at lexus HQ to look at it and give the customers what they want...!!

power 2 the people!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

:D

Originally posted by Playa

u bein serious bout the full leather thing?? man i go slap my dealer coz he could of told me. i'll go ask when i go in during the week. nice one

Full leather is not a Lexus Accessory option if you want full leather then a seperate company would have to contacted for the original seats to be re-trimmed

It is not the dealers fault that is not a Lexus Option !

On board computer to give information on fuel consumption, average speed, etc. Does the sat nav unit give this info?

The one in the RX300 does (I had one as a courtesy car) so I guess we can expect that the next model IS will do too.

I agree with the trip computer. My mates got one on his Omega and it's so cool.

Even made the coffee ...

Also, air conditioning inside the glove box. The new 307's have it and it's great for keeping drinks cold.

I'll try to think of some more but I should be working !

Originally posted by trevorx

I agree with the trip computer. My mates got one on his Omega and it's so cool.

Even made the coffee ...

Also, air conditioning inside the glove box. The new 307's have it and it's great for keeping drinks cold.

I'll try to think of some more but I should be working !

Yes, chilled glove comp. is becoming more and more common, I've notived more so with French cars.

Originally posted by GRiM

Flux Capacitor?

Babe magnet?

Well, what else would you expect me post.

What about adding a Time And Relative Dimension In Space device? :lol:

I've got the Flux Capacitor on mine - it's under the boot lock. Remember? :lol:

yeah cruise control is always good.

GRiM i said extras not miracles so the babe magnet aint an option. although if you really need a babe magnet you can pay me to sit in your car as you cruise round. Or maybe for a price i can give you a few of my ex ladies phone numbers- na they're for my use.....:D:cool::P

Originally posted by Claire G

Ex ladies Playa? Do you mean your babysitters :?:

(I'll get you back for that dig about age and paint by numbers!!!!!) :lol:

:lol: not bad claire, quite funny. and i said i dnt mess with ladies over 30 so that rules out my ex babysitters as there about 35 now!! haha wot did i say about age???? nice try though claire:P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links