Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Mudflaps

ams54321

Called Lexus Glasgow last week and was quoted approx £50 for supply of set of 4 Mudflaps and approx £155 for sipply and fit.

Now I have never held a spanner/screwdriver in my life and was wondering whether I would be capable of fitting these myself or is it best left to the guys at Lexus?

Thanks in advance.

I made the same enquire. approx £50 to supply.

I would rather have a go at fitting myself then pay £100 for the service.

having seen the mudflaps and looking at how others are fitted, its a matter of taking screws out placing the mudflaps in position then screwing them into place. Should be lined with the current screw holes.

anyone correct me if i'm wrong!

Again, this is just me, but I would have a go at it. :lookaround:

The fronts are dead easy. Remove the plastic lining on the inner arch and the holes are there for using.

The rears are more tricky as some drilling/alignment is needed. I got Lexus to do the rear set and put the front on myself.

Go GOLD and get a discount on fitting!!!

I fitted the fronts, they are dead easy to fit, you just remove a few screws hold the flap upto the car and then screw in the screws and job done. Remember to turn the front wheels on a lock, it will make fitting easier.

I never fitted the back ones because the rear wheels do not kick up any crud :D

Which is a bit of luck, cos i didnt fancy removing the rear wheels and taking the electric drill to the rear lining either ! :crying:

• 8 years later...

Hi guys i know this is a very old post but where can i get a good set of mudflaps from for my IS200? eBay are selling un official one and i know that they dont look or fit properly.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links