Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

June 2005 Loc Scottish Tour

DaveEllen

OK,

Spent 3 days in Scotland earlier this month at a rather nice hotel in Crieff near Perth. The scenary was excellent and the roads most acceptable :whistling:

My idea is for those of you that are interested to meet up with the southern sofites as we journey up the A1 at predetermined spots. We'd overnight just over the border before driving up to Edinburgh.

I've spoken to Lexus Edinburgh who have agreed,in principle, to us converging on their premises on this saturday ..... we'd leave there to drive to Crieff. The sunday morning would be spent in and around Crieff before heading off round Loch lomond and off home after a spot of lunch.

Though if I mentioned it know people could get it in there diaries. I can also get negociating with the hotel for a special rate :winky:

Let me know if you are interested below. No limit upper or lower on numbers just the more the merrier !

ITS JUNE 2005 :blush:

Dave

interested

dave & kami confirmed

rich200 confirmed

barrie & jane confirmed

steve and olga confirmed

chris shipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerly

ricky_is200 confirmed

steve confirmed

wosket & rachel confirmed

Gordon hutcinson and Mrs H confirmed

Aido confirmed

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news Dave - a Scottish meeting!

I'm well up for this one as I never get the chance to go to meetings cause of the distance and nothing much ever happens up here.

I could meet up with you guys on the Saturday at Lexus Edinburgh and then take it from there.

Will be great to meet you guys and see your motors.

Rich :D

dave

very interested but....

could you tell me if:

1. there is an age limit to this

2. do we have to drive a modded car

3. is it for IS200 only

4. are wives allowed to come

:)

:P :P

No to the questions Mr Dobedo except for the wives & g/f's (aidos hand as well)

However whoever arrives with the dirtiest car will have to wear a kilt on Saturday night :whistling:

Getting it made up for Aido next week :winky:

dave

very interested but....

could you tell me if:

1. there is an age limit to this

2. do we have to drive a modded car

3. is it for IS200 only

4. are wives allowed to come

:)

you don't do sarcasm too well do you Barrie :lol:

and to be honest, i think this trip may require more time and finace that i can spare at the moment..

Thanks for all the replies :)

Have added everyones name at the top of the list.........added partners if known PM me if any missing and I'll add them.

Got the makings off a great weekend.........hotel is rather good....... :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk