Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mini Meet In Mk

norkep

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, We may not be seating down for the meal possibly untill 19.30 to allow for others that are running late mate, would be good to meet up again if possible. I'll be looking at booking the times and table this W/E if needed.

if chris and me are definetly going i think meal will have to be 8.00 onwards just in case we get stuck in traffic

If you and Chris can confirm by the W/E, I'll get the table booked for 20.00.

OK Mat, not a problem, I'll book in the non-smoking section, the bar is not that far away.

Could I have numbers please - partners etc....., Have checked with the resturant, they have places at the moment and I've made a primlary booking with to keep a table open for us. :D just need numbers

Chris, I'll be arranging the meal for 20.00, I'll include you in the numbers, if you get here in time - great, if you're a bit late, not to worry, there will be a place for you.

will be in Monster Daza.........and possibly it will be clean(it normally is when it goes into TDI)

thats it who can possibly not want to go to this and see this beast in the flesh lookin forward to this

come on peaple last meet before xmas and see THE MONSTER

will confirm sat morn norkep

arghh the 23rd .........last day at work

which means everyone getting bonus`s :crybaby:

which means everyone down the pub :crying:

now if i was to rearrange this to say the 22nd .............. :whistling:

maybe

a big maybe , i might be able to be there on the 23rd

wish me luck :huh:

We have the TOC joining us as well on this mini meet, so far we have 15 & 2 kids from LOC and 3 from TOC, if we hit 20 +, the resturant have asked for a £5 per person deposit a week before the meal - 17th, this is looking very likley that we may hit the 20 +. I can pay this up front and then ppls can sort this out after the meal if need be.

BR

Paul

sorry guys  :yack: 

not going to be able to make this now

ive got to work until 7.0 clock in the evening  :shutit:

enjoyed the last one

have a good time everyone

Sorry to hear this John, thanks for letting us know mate

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk