Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mini Meet In Mk

norkep

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me what the exact time of meeting is now ?

The meal is at 20.00 and we are meeting at 19.00 onwards, some ppls will be turning up on or just after 19.30

i will be meeting the copper (scarface) at the ace cafe about 6.30 tonight, then we wil be 'driving' up to my hotel (premier hotel, Shirwell Crescent) then maybe scarface can give me and the missus a lift to the meeting/eating thing..

depending on what time we get up there, will decide if i got time to meet first then hotel to get rid of the car then back to the eat place.. how far away is it.

where are people meeting.. i think you all should come meet at the hotel where me and bazza are...

Just gone midnight ..... and I have only just got in from this great meet !

Nice to see you all again people ! ....... and thanks to Paul (norkep) for organising this meet !

and, no Paul (fargo) ..... you can't have the cuffs for the evening !! so stop asking !!

Regards,

Nice to see everyone again and also good to meet the new boys :)

Didn't do bad for timing, back at my junction of the M1 an hour ago with some stops on the way, why isn't the motorway always that clear?

Thanks Paul for sorting this one out, both MK meets I've been to have been good, sorry we couldn't stay for the drink but we really needed to get back - I've got to be up in a few hours and need to get some presents wrapped so I'm out of here!

Merry Xmas all :)

Have to say that this was by far the best MK meet I think there has been, Many thanks to everyone that came down, the meal was excellent. Afterwards Zee and Baz had to do some hunting for ;) ;) :wub: but then we all ended up in the city limits for a few games of pool and a few beers.

A most excellent meet was had by all I believe and was great to see some old but even better some new faces.

Merry Xmas to everyone.

BR

Paul

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk