Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

If you could have any one car, what would it be??

Mitch

why would you choose a IS300 over cars like a lambo or ferrari porsche bentley etc??

mine comes down to a lambo murcielaga

, ferrari 360 spyder or bentley Continental T

:rolleyes:

but i'll go with the.................hmmmm harder decision than i thought.........but i'll have a .................lambo please......no bentley.........how bout the ferrari.............. ok ok the lamborghini:?:

Playa... if you had a lambo I am sure you would be happy.

But it is a known fact having such super cars you have to be prepared for the jelous people in this world.

My business partner owns a Ferrari 550 Spider and on quite a few occasions has been spat at... this is no joke...

The worst is when you have the roof down... :mad:

Also been cut up, had hand signals and the odd mouth piece.

Fortuantly he only drives it when it is sunny sp it is not an everyday car.

I am not saying i would not have one.. but no way would i have it as a main car

gimme a vauxhall chevette :D

yeah well you kno that someone spitting on a car gets dropped. i've done it before when some idiot spat on my current car outside the stafford prison on a side road just after i had it washed to go to a wedding.

stopped in the middle of the road no one ever goes up this street specially on sunday got out he was walking same way and he recieved a nice little elbow in the cheek and was down

little bro was in the car jus watching got back in car and drove off.

thats only my mitsubishi colt 1.3 GLX. spit+ ferrari= murder

Steve - one of the reasons (of which there are many) why my chosen Supercar is the NSX - it does not attract the same attention.... people don't know what it is so much, and those that do often smile and wave - it is a less aggressive car as it isn't the obvious choice for someone who has just won a load of money.... it is something I could (given deep enough pockets) use every day.

A fellow NSX driver I know has owned Porkers and Ferraris (not the 355, he had the 348) - he said the German car attracted a lot of abuse - the Ferrari was very very over-rated and a huge dissapointment, but he will buy a 355 someday as it is the car Ferrari brought out after the 348 was soundly trashed in all the group tests with the 911 and NSX. The 355 is a huge leap forward and hopefully he will enjoy it more.

The Lambo though - I doubt anyone could live with that on an everyday basis!!!

I would love to blag a ride in an Lambo - and even have a go driving one..... but I would never buy one.

Am terrible at choosing so can I have a few?!

- SC430

- Jaguar XK8

- Caterham 7 (just for fun)

My husband would like a Ferrari F40 (or the 280 GTO - he's not fussy).

Thanks Playa, awfully decent of you...when were you planning to deliver them

:lol:

Originally posted by Claire G

Am terrible at choosing so can I have a few?!

- SC430

- Jaguar XK8

- Caterham 7 (just for fun)

My husband would like a Ferrari F40 (or the 280 GTO - he's not fussy).

Thanks Playa, awfully decent of you...when were you planning to deliver them

:lol:

F40 = gorgeous

delivery hmmmm i'll check my schedule............:lol:

saturday meetn melissa

sunday my lexus arrives, baby bros christening then mite meet my ex

monday goin worcester (pershaw) to show my car to my friends and look at there chippy that i'll be working for them for a week

workin rest of the week

soz claire im a busy guy delivery may be delayed.........

:lol::lol::lol:

i'd definatly buy a lambo, a diablo and murcielago plus a ferrari 550 barchetta think its the 575 now...... and a 360 spyder

why would you choose a IS300 over cars like a lambo or ferrari porsche bentley etc??

It's practical - I have a wife and 2 children. :rolleyes: It's also reliable, comfortable etc without being excesively ostentacious. If I had enough money to buy a ferrari etc then my money would be better used feeding some starving kids in Africa or helping our church reach people with the life changing gospel. :bounce:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links