Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Funny numberplates

Claire G

Anyone got this month's FHM?

Flicking through my husband's copy I got to page 28 and the Prague number plate on a GS300....made me smile PRIKKE :smilegrin:

Anyone seen any funnier plates? One of the guys at work has an MR2 with the numberplate P** ERV

:o

There is an older Merc that parks up where I used to go visit my great gran...... sheltered housing, so I am assuming it was someone visiting, but would be cool if it belonged to one of the old dears......

CUM 69 (Can we state this - it is just the plate..... or is it being too rude???? - If it is, I won't be offended if this post is deleted!) :o

i seen one sayin B16 COK (sorry if its rude delete if needed)

i wanted the private plate M1TCH or 1 M1TCH (£26000 for the first one and the second was goin on auction starting at £18000) well i quickly dropped the idea of that plate

Saw a Ferrari 360 Spider at Trentham Gardens with the reg no BA51 ERD.Looks pretty ordinary,but this guy had put a bolt either side of the top of the 1.Making it spell ******* :lol::lol:

my uncles got an ace plate on his beemer- P6 KER but with the bolt put at the top of the plate it looks like PO KER. he been offered £7000 cash for it but said no and it didnt cost him anywhere near that much

seen a plate sayin K1 NKY goin for £60000 forget that

A mate of mine has got ALV15 on his alvis and saw PLU58 on a morgan the other day. I've also seen PEP51 floating around.

I've just got humble R22ELL waiting for RU55ELL but as RU52ELL was auctioned at starting prices of £3500 I'll probably give it a miss.

The wife's got G10 VAL but when the sun shines on it you lose the 1. All her friends refer to her as GO VAL.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links