Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

K & N Air Filter

Kazi

Yeah, thats what i've seen. I did have aK & N on an old BmW and the performance was pretty good, but any opinions / experience shared would be much appreciated.

Cheers Zee007

Kaz. :D

Yeah, thats what i've seen. I did have aK & N on an old BmW and the performance was pretty good, but any opinions / experience shared would be much appreciated.

Cheers Zee007

Kaz. :D

No problem Kaz - by the way, off topic I know, but notice you're from Leicester. May have seen you around.... Did you get your car from Lexus Leics? We should have a mini-mini-meet sometime! :D

Well, I was dealing with Lexus Leics but they could find me what I was looking for. Although looking back on it, how difficult must it have been to find a black IS 200 Se/Sport. Anyway, yes been over their a few times since for little bits and pieces.

Ended up getting it from a local Garage in Melton Mowbray, TMS TVr perfomance cars. Were really helpful. Local mini meet sounds good. No doubt mine is just a plane IS 200 to most of the club memebers.

My number plate is very easy to spot, K2 DUL

:P

roundabouts for £150 for a trust greddy induction kit mate.

who are your insurers? I had mine on for a while without declaring it, but have just declared everything with adrian flux and it was £500 cheaper than my renewal!

who are your insurers? I had mine on for a while without declaring it, but have just declared everything with adrian flux and it was £500 cheaper than my renewal!

Thats not bad. Where is the best place to pick up one of those?

Oh, Tesco insurance were the only company to touch me. Im 21 and just been driving for a little over a year!!

Nobody else wanted to know. April will be different im hoping!!

To be honest mine never really tumbled til I hit 25 and above, started off at £700 for a bog standard 1.2 Punto, then £1750 for the 1.8 Punto HGT Abarth, £1300 for a Megane 2.0 Convertible and then came down to about £650 for the Lexus which was when I hit 25. With the mods I'm paying around £1300 - stupid bellend eh?

Oh, Tesco insurance were the only company to touch me. Im 21 and just been driving for a little over a year!!

pm pete jenkin about the induction kit, and definitely spend a day ringing round for insurance quotes when the time comes, its well worth it in the end. a lot of the online quotes are pants cos they assume certain things, much better to talk to a human, you can even haggle then!

pm pete jenkin about the induction kit, and definitely spend a day ringing round for insurance quotes when the time comes, its well worth it in the end. a lot of the online quotes are pants cos they assume certain things, much better to talk to a human, you can even haggle then!

Yeah, when its up I will defo be a little more picky. I just had to accept what Tescos offered. Nobody else gave me the time of day! :tomato:

www.elephant.co.uk are usually good for young drivers. They don't like mods though.

Elephant/Admiral are fine with mods and seem to be the only people who can quote for mods online.

The mods themselves however are not insured so they won't be replaced in an accident etc.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links