Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Had The Evening From Hell

SteveL

Well, after much talking, me and the girlfriend, actually fiancee, have decided to split up. Five and a half years together and it's over in a matter of an hours talking. Was due to get married in August too :crybaby:

Must admit it's kinda been on the cards for a while now, just been a matter of when we finally took the plunge and finished it. All is amicable, but none the less, very much gutting. Guess it's better now than 12 months down the line and after 6 months of marriage

Looks like i'll be keeping the house on. The big question is whether i can afford to keep the lex though. I reckon if i can get someone into one of the spare rooms, the lex will stay. Anyone of you guys wanna move to barnsley :lol::lol::lol:

Just need to get if off my chest :duh:

Roll on all the single laydeees B)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blimey steve, would never have guessed, all seemed fine and dandy the other week. all in all thats 3 mates who have split up this year, what's going on?!

i'll get into one of your spare rooms if it will help, but i wont be able to stop there!

hope you get it all sorted mate and keep ya chin up!

Cheers guys

Spent the morning trying to sort all the financial stuff out. You dont realise how much crap there is to sort through till you actually have to do it. Cancelling wedding arrangement, direct debits, memberships etc etc

Big thing now is obviously getting the house valued, and then seeing about paying her off. Time to do some major maths to see if the Lex is still a viable option :crybaby: I cant face the thought of a crappy little car again

Only thing so far to cause slight arguements is who gets the plasma screen. I'm determined to get it.............i'm a man, i need a big tv :lol:

Also need to try to sort out the holiday we've got booked. Was due to go to Cyprus at end of march. I've got about a month to try to sort out a mate to come with me now and get names changed on the tickets. Bloody good job we hadn't booked the honeymoon........vegas and new york..........cos that would have been an expensive exercise to sort out

still, ya live and ya learn

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about this Steve, thought I'd replied to this already but just realised not!

Hope you're okay fella, give us a yell if you fancy a night on the last with us lot, sure we can show you a few tricks for the ladies :P

Look at you scoring with the young birds, that's even younger than Emzy!!!

The Lex can work wonders though, nearly got a gobble on the motorway near Preston but lost concentration and nearly went through the central reservation so don't let her do that to you :winky:

Hear Barnsley is a good night out, couple of the lads from work come from Barnsley and they're always shagging a different bird every week :)

The Lex can work wonders though, nearly got a gobble on the motorway near Preston but lost concentration and nearly went through the central reservation so don't let her do that to you :winky:

:lol::lol::lol:

Got a couple of other things bubbling away too. This single lark aint too bad :D

Barnsley aint too bad on a saturday mate. Plenty of totty out and about. If you ever want to sample it, i've got plenty of room here B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links