Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Would You Get?

MrADeveci

Which one of the two would you get?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the two would you get?

• IS300 (sat nav + full tte/styling kit)
    • GS300 Sport

Having driven the GS430 Sport - which I would buy if it would fit in the garage, i would have to say the GS...

Plus the GS is a hoot to drive for such a big car!

Maybe a quick spin is fun but certainly doesn't have a driving feel good factor that the IS has.

Also there is a big difference in driving between a 300 and a 430.

I voted IS300 matey as you asked if I were in YOUR Nike Shocks. At 22 and single, there would be no need for the GS and, as nice as it is to drive, it as all the poise and handling of a rice pudding compared to the IS.

If I had to choose for ME it would be the GS. I know I am only a couple of years older than your good self but I have a couple of kiddies. Plus one has just started school and I now appear to be running other peoples kiddies around.

My own personal choice and next car is neither of those 2 though

Well guess what ............ :angry::angry:

I spoke to my insurance company on the phone today ... and they have now told me that I will be loosing ALL my 3 years NCB ... and not 2 !!!!!!!

Insurance for a IS300 is now £1,800 for me ......... !!! :angry:

So looks like ..... unless I get some contributions :blush::blush: I'll have to get another IS200 !!!!!!!

Oh well ............

Well guess what ............  :angry:  :angry:

I spoke to my insurance company on the phone today ... and they have now told me that I will be loosing ALL my 3 years NCB ... and not 2 !!!!!!!

Insurance for a IS300 is now £1,800 for me ......... !!!  :angry:

So looks like ..... unless I get some contributions  :blush:  :blush:  I'll have to get another IS200 !!!!!!!

Oh well ............

no way!

bad news mate :crybaby:

still - more chances of finding an IS2 with your "fussy tart" spec ;)

Definately the GS, having been in both cars the is is a little quicker, but the GS is roomier ,more comfortable............. feels more luxary and there are fewer of them on the roads..................the IS is starting to look more common :tomato:

go for the majestic GS (2000 + version though) :driving::driving::driving:

I found the standard GS300 a bit floaty for me, the GS430 Sport was very nice though, handled loads better than I ever expected, I'll probably end up with a Robin Reliant after seeing the bank balance earlier :o

I found the standard GS300 a bit floaty for me, the GS430 Sport was very nice though, handled loads better than I ever expected, I'll probably end up with a Robin Reliant after seeing the bank balance earlier :o

You won't be the only one mate ..... how about we start a robin reliant owners club ? lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links