Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thinking Of Going Gold!

RED-EYE

What your vews and is it worth it!

stu

depends on how rich you are, if you are stinking rich and you have money to burn and arnt interested in saving a few bob , then dont join !

however if you are stinking rich but like to look after those millions then it will be well worth splashing out that £25, you can save the subscription in one purchase normally, and if you have a service you will definetly be quids in :D

not to mention the gold forums, being able to post pics, and help keeping the club going

go on be a devil .....join :P

Doesnt make a difference really, you still get the good tech stuff and some reasonable peeps who drop in to explain stuff, which is the main reason for joining a great club like this.................................and when you are not Gold like me now you dont miss out on all the Bitching and infighting within the bowels of the club - everyones a winner!

Well, I dont save any money cos I've never had to go near a Lexus garage (except for a radio mast and that was before I went gold), I do all my own servicing, I'm not rich, but I like to help finance the club.

My 10p

The list of companies that offer discounts is quite substantial, we curently have in excess of 100 separate companies that offer GOLD members discounts, ranging from 5% to 15% off.

Plus, as a GOLDIE, you get the opportunity to suggest companies for us to approach for discounts, so you can get even more out of the membership if you like!

Seriously man, i've been a member of the club for 20 months now, paid my GOLD subscription twice, and have saved well over double what i have paid out.

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links