Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Show Season Starting Soon!

Stu

As we all know, show season is on the way!!!! :D :D

So, what have you got lined up for your cars for the shows???

Should be a good year for them, after seeing what sort of work people have been doing on their cars since last year's shows!!

Stu

As we all know, show season is on the way!!!! :D :D

So, what have you got lined up for your cars for the shows???

Should be a good year for them, after seeing what sort of work people have been doing on their cars since last year's shows!!

Stu

New 19's or 18's, Lowered 30mm on tte springs. mad boot install running around 3000 watt rms, 3 tv screens and tinting the front windows the same as the rest and maybe if i got any money left ( yeah right ) blitz front spliter!! :D :D :D

but at the mo its not looking good :crybaby::crybaby:

Stu

i need to get another car first. Hopefully a black is200 sport. I still have my eyelids that were waiting for a good day to put on the one that was nicked, so i'll be doing that first. After that probably another TRD grille. :whistling:

Well......this will be my first ever year that i will actually be attending a car show! Only had the car about 7-8 months, im trying as hard as i can to get the sound system done by JAE, but its looking like she won't be finished at this rate!!!!!!

Have all the equipment i need, just havn't got the time!!!!!

Jason

What classes will you be entering that into then Mr E?!?!?!?!?!? :P

It'll be good to see the work thats going on on your IS sometime, hopefully you will be able to bring it to at least one of the shows! Keep up the work on it sir!! :D

Stu

:lol:

I've got something very special planned, better than any mod........................................

I'm gonna clean my car :P

And that's it :D

Mega!

and just how will we recognise you after  :o

:P

:lol: @ Gord & Bazza

My hands will be covered in this four months wortyh of brake dust :o

Still covered now, can't get it off!!!

And that was only one little bit!!!!

Hopefully she'll be clean by autumn :o

Would like to do my calipers in time for show season but I can see the way things are going I'll never get time to do them.

soooo much -

Full retrim in connaly leather and alacantara. - at trimmers now

Crystal glasses in rear arm rest, ski hatch turned into a mini bar. - at trimmers now

Website logos in calipers and new centre caps for wheels. - at shop now

wheels getting sprayed black to match car. - at painters now

Full respray in metalic black. - at painters now

Full re-tinting - when car is sprayed

Install ICE, screens and either mini mac or Xbox. - when i have time

Already have my 1/24 scale replica of the car but will adapt to new look! - 80% complete

A few other bits but cant be arsed typing any more!

well,

the plans for mine are starting to take shape, i've got the induction kit on it now, and i've extended the air sensor wires for it, i've painted the air scoop in metal flake blue, and am in the process of re-painting the other engine covers as they've got a bit tatty over the last year, and they won't be going on the car until it's show time!

I've also begun repairing the headlights (see another thread) and will be putting the eyelids on them when they're suitably dry and rigid.

And thats all i'm gonna tell you for now :ph34r: !!!!!

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links