Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

T - Cut Would You Recommend It?

I'm looking to really polish my car and I want it to stand out.

Would you recommend T-Cut ?

Would do you guys use?

Hi Sunil,

From what I have gathered:

T-Cut is abrasive and not really good.

The best stuff to get is Meguiars or the Klasse/Sonus stuff.

Meguiars do something similar to T-Cut called Scratch X which is better for the car.

For Meguiars stuff have a look here:

http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Meguiars_.html

The 3 stage cleaning system is supposed to be very good and probably the way to go.

For the Klasse cleaning stuff have a look at:

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/

Their was group buy on this but unfortunetly you have now missed it :(

Good Luck getting your car clean!

Hey......when I started writing my post their were no replies!

Now it looks like I am just repeating what everyone else has said! :lol:

Must type faster! :P

Have to practice your speed typing :hehe: Use two fingers in stead of one and it will double your speed :hehe:

I have a few scratches that I want to get rid of or minimise.  My car is Platinum Ice what can I use?
auto glym restorative polish then super resin polish then hi gloss polish does the trick takes a while though

If it's deep scratches thru to the primer I would take it to a bodyshop. Avoid the "paint magicians" in white vans though, I've had 2 bad experiences with them :angry:

I would take a whole day and use the 3-stage Merguires system. Very time consuming but the results are stunning :D

If you just want a wax then you could use the NXT which is a cleaner wax, if you want to go the whole hog then you can get the 3 Stage system from somewhere like www.speeding.co.uk and mix and match, for example, use the stage one paint cleaner, stage two polish and then instead of the stage three wax just use the NXT wax instead.

The 3 Stage products are listed under deep crystal i think off the top of my head.

for light scratches and swirl marks the best i have found is turtle wax scratch and swirl remover, i had a load of very light scratches, 10 mins with the electric buffer and they were all gone, i think its far better than the Meguiars scratch remover which takes ages as it is a lot finer.

for a plat ice car i have found it doesnt make too much difference what u use, it is hard to tell between a super high polish and a normal polish. On a darker car u can tell straight away.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links