Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Joined The Gym!

MrADeveci

Reading post below, is it expensive?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Reading post below, is it expensive?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure.......... think i need all the help i can get....lol

I have just got in after joining the gym.

http://www.esporta.co.uk/en/club/index.aspx?clubcode=ROMFO

I have got a cheaper deal than usually, because of the job!

However, I feel a little dis hearted now, and feel that I am paying way tooo much money, what do you think ?

It's £49 a month ......... and it also includes a swimming pool.

It's based in a shopping centre car park, so you have to pay £1.20 (2 hours) during the day

or 80p (all night) After 6pm!

I now feel that I rushed into taking out the membership, and signed for a 12 month contract :crybaby:

Is there anyway I can cancel it ? ...... I feel that I'm paying too much money to use the gym! (including the car park fees)

Anyone with any knowledge or advice on how I would go about cancellling it, please post below !

Regards,

What did they say when you asked them about cancelling?

Tell them your doctor has advised you against any strenuous exercise for the moment :D . In sympathy they may refund your money, as you've only just joined up..in hope that you will re-join once recovered.

tell them in writing you are cancelling.

and cancel the direct debit.

/opens up WORD now ......

Tell them you been posted to Brighton for 12 months secondment :D  :whistling:

How cool would that be, I could live at Steve's house :D

just tell them that due to difficulties in the gender changing operation, you have difficulty in deciding what changing rooms would be most suitable, and could they advise or give you your money back :unsure:

just tell them that due to difficulties in the gender changing operation, you have difficulty in deciding what changing rooms would be most suitable,  and could they advise or give you your money back  :unsure:

Now, I told you to keep that a secret.

50 quid at a cheap rate :blink: I only pay 24 quid off peak :P  weights, swimmin pool, sauna, blah, blah, blah.  Up north though!

That's a good price, however being up North is about as much use as a chocolate ashtray

It doesn't matter how cheap it is! You need to actually GO!! :) (Thats my problem!) :lol:

That is also very true ............ :P

50 quid at a cheap rate :blink: I only pay 24 quid off peak :P  weights, swimmin pool, sauna, blah, blah, blah.  Up north though!

Thats, great.... 26 quid left over for more pies then :) :lol:

50 wouldn't be that bad for peak use though.... shame about the parking.

Thats, great.... 26 quid left over for more pies then :)  :lol:

50 wouldn't be that bad for peak use though.... shame about the parking.

That's the thing, I "might" be able to swallow the £50 ..... but then I'd have to pay everytime I park my car !!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links