Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Handed In My Notice At Work :-(

Stu

Well, after 5 years of working for the same company (at different areas of the country), i have decided that it is time for me to move on to greener pastures.

I'm suprisingly quite sad, as the hospital i currently work at i have been at since it was just a building site (some 2 and a half years ago). :crybaby:

I can't but help feeling that my leaving is going to let others down, but i have to do this for myself and for my family, and besides, i can't stand my current line manager, so thats a bonus!!!!

As for what i'm doing after i leave....................................

Watch this space!! :P :D

Commercial sensitivity is quite prominent at the moment, and i don't want to let the market competitors know what i'm planning just yet!!!!!

Stu

Good luck - must be wierd leaving a job - I never have - been here 24 years (since school) though I have moved around roles every 3 or 4 years ... :blink:

It's very weird, i have worked for this company for over 5 years now, so it isn't just a job to me, it's a lifestyle, and until the birth of my son in December, it pretty much was my life. (Funny how kids can change your perspective on life isn't it!)

I am actually quite emotionally fragile right now too, which suprises me. Oh well, bigger fish to fry and all the rest of the cliches!! :winky:

Stu

There will be no gap except for the May Day Bank Holiday weekend (and we're having Elliott christened then, so big drinking session me feels!!

I may well end up doing some work for it over that weekend though, thats the joys of owning and running a company i guess!! My investor has told me that to get it up and running succesfully i will need to work 7 days a week, and something like 12-15 hours a day on it. :huh:

Still, it's a challenge i suppose!!! :D :P

When i can tell you all what it is i will do, and lets just say that it may be more beneficial to the members that live in the Norwich/Norfolk area! (Of course i will be offering a discount to goldies :winky:)

Stu

Stu,

Working for yourself eh! Well done that man. I started in my study in 1987 and although it was not all plain sailing (If owning a business was easy everbody would to it) the rewards far outwiegh the effort (eventually). :winky:

Stu,

When I started my business I had no knowledge of the Industry, products or processes. Everyone expected me to fail because of my lack of everything.But the lack of knowledge is a temporary state. When you are in your own business it is a way of life and the speed with which you learn the necessary information is a surprise to all around you. Get stuck in and enjoy. :D :D :D

Thanks for all your messages of support guys, really appreciate it!

As for what it is, well, it's along the lines of a part of the previous idea, but not wholly! :ph34r:

It's not lexus orientated unfortunatley, but it may benefit any of you guys that need the service and are in Norfolk!

I will release the info inside the next 3 weeks, just as soon as we have premises and are ready to roll!

Stu

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I'm saying nothing right now!!! :D :D :D :D

Patience, patience, my fellow lexus lovers!!!

You'll know before a lot of others will! :winky:

Stu

Good luck stu

It's hard work and long hours when you first start but it will be worth it.

But if it works out just think of all the goodies you will beable to buy for your car!!! Well thats what i'm spending mine on.

Rob.

good luck fella, i felt the same way when i left my apreticeship - 4 years with some great people.

But now i find i keep moving as i get bored quick, only problem is that by the time i learn the ways of one place i move to their competetor. lol.

wishing you all the success that your hard work will bring

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links