Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bulbs Upgrade

O.K i have the HID kit with 9006 bulbs(nice and blue) :D i want to upgrade the fullbeam bulbs for a more crisp white light and does anyone do a similar upgrade for the fogs? B) B)

cheers

Oh and they must pass the dreaded MOT :o

No i didn't do a search coz i couldn't find the button :lol::lol:

the button is about here pete....................................................................................................^

but at the top of the page :D

You've gone nearly 2 inches too far to the right Mat :D

Come back to the left a bit Pete :D and then up...........................^

the button is about here pete....................................................................................................^

but at the top of the page :D

You've gone nearly 2 inches too far to the right Mat :D

Come back to the left a bit Pete :D and then up......^

:lol: , the problem appears to be Your Monitor Sizes

Pete, don't have the link but if you go over onto IS300.net or whatever it is called nowadays there was a guy over in the US who upgraded all bulbs to HID - the dipped, mains, and fogs!!!

Meant three pairs of ballasts but it was mega!

The standard hid upgrades only upgrade the dipped beam - ie not the sidelights or the main beam as far as I know.... I thought the OEM IS300 had standard Halogen bulbs for the mains / full and HID's for the dipped?

I wouldn't personally upgrade my main beam as I hardly ever have need to use it - same goes for the fogs.....

The foglights I got from Zee were more functional than cosmetic in that yellow is the optimal colour for fog lights, and it just so happens to be a nice change over here in the UK where most fogs aren't yellow so the car stands out more :)

The standard hid upgrades only upgrade the dipped beam - ie not the sidelights or the main beam as far as I know.... I thought the OEM IS300 had standard Halogen bulbs for the mains / full and HID's for the dipped?

I wouldn't personally upgrade my main beam as I hardly ever have need to use it - same goes for the fogs.....

The foglights I got from Zee were more functional than cosmetic in that yellow is the optimal colour for fog lights, and it just so happens to be a nice change over here in the UK where most fogs aren't yellow so the car stands out more :)

ot i know, but have to ask

where do you leave alex in a trailer park? : :winky:

• 5 weeks later...
hi all im getting a mate of mine to get me some hid kits for my is200 sport from china.. but im not sure what size to get.. if some one out there knows what size i need for ALL my lights it would be good if u could tell me..

thanks all.

AFAIK

Sidelights/Parking: 501

Low Beam: 9006

High Beam:9005

Fogs: 9006 (well mine are..but I think newer cars are different)

hi all im getting a mate of mine to get me some hid kits for my is200 sport from china.. but im not sure what size to get.. if some one out there knows what size i need for ALL my lights it would be good if u could tell me..

thanks all.

beware dude .... some kits made in china are horrible. If the brand is H.I.D. .... u should steer clear away. What brand are they? how much is he askin u to pay?

i'm in hong kong .. so i see alot of these things :P

if i were u, i'd get a good quality kit for HIDs .... its a lot less headache, when it comes to bulb life, ignitor problems, and crazy/overheating ballasts ....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links