Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pulled Over Again!

Ok, had the 'Lex' for 3 weeks now and today is the 3rd time ive been stopped by police!!!  :angry:

off to the station for another producer then,  :tsktsk:

That's :angry: what did they want?

RX-Men-8 (never been pulled over)

Ok, had the 'Lex' for 3 weeks now and today is the 3rd time ive been stopped by police!!!  :angry:

off to the station for another producer then,  :tsktsk:

what u been pulled for

i drive my car to uni, and park in a bit of a s**t area.

(any one from coventry its Hillfields! Say no more)

Nice car, Crap area!

Must think im a Drug Dealer!!!

Any way, tell me stuff like "we've jus put your registation through our computer and it says you have no insurance" ( Load of s**t)

Note to self: Must stop wearing my hood up whist driving! :hehe:

3 times!! when I started dating a girl in Essex I got pulled 5 days in a row because they did not recognise my car in the area. Only got made to produce just the one time though.

Any way, tell me stuff like "we've jus put your registation through our computer and it says you have no insurance" ( Load of s**t)

Well, actually ...... it may be true.

Not all insurance companies are quick enough to update your insurance details on the PNC. Which means your car will show up as having "no insurance"

Your lucky he only gave you a producer, and didn't actually report you for having no insurance, leaving you to take your policy to court to prove it :blink:

Nice car, Crap area!

Note to self: Must stop wearing my hood up whist driving!  :hehe:

just for a laugh and as a "control" experiment................

wear a suit+tie, maybe some spectacles and listen to something like radio 2.

see how many times you get pulled then :D

Insurance should come in the type of a tax disc so that it is on display in your vehicle and so should the MOT. You have to produce both to get the Tax anyway. Would make more time for the police to do other things

than stop cars to check them out. In this day and age it should all be computerised.

Insurance should come in the type of a tax disc so that it is on display in your vehicle and so should the MOT. You have to produce both to get the Tax anyway. Would make more time for the police to do other things

than stop cars to check them out. In this day and age it should all be computerised.

see, thats where you`re going wrong??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that`s far too sensible an idea for anybody to ever implement it!!!

i don`t know next you`ll be asking for the hunting of chavs to be legalised or the reduction of community tax :lol::lol::lol:

Nice car, Crap area!

Must stop wearing my hood up whist driving

yea thats why you keep geting pulled :whistling: if its ok can i ask why do you have your hood up! ;)

Nice car, Crap area!

Must stop wearing my hood up whist driving

yea thats why you keep geting pulled :whistling: if its ok can i ask why do you have your hood up! ;)

next thing you know, you wont even be allowed to go window shopping in Bluewater shopping centre with your hood up! :blink: crazy business eh!

I go Warwick uni, which you know is just round the corner..

Always have the FORCE around.. have been stopped a few times, driving back late in the evening. (Have to pass the police station round-a-bout to get into uni :blush:

I go Warwick uni, which you know is just round the corner..

Always have the FORCE around.. have been stopped a few times, driving back late in the evening. (Have to pass the police station round-a-bout to get into uni  :blush:

yeh i no the station u on about.

warwickshire police are sly, they got so many undercover cars, watch out for the x-type jags(blue and black) and the black honda accord type-r.

the driver of the accord raced my mate in his M3 and then pulled him over 4 speeding!!!

Yea thanks for the info.. I'll keep my eyes open more, only really seen an undercover Volvo, most others are the standard lot..

My cuz goes Cov uni, bound to know you through someone.. stays in that new place "Trinity Point"..

Yeh i've heard of Hillfields in Cov ;)

Funny thing i was in Coventry 2 weeks ago, come out of few bars after wedding to wind down.... forgot the names... lol (1 opposite that car museum?) anyways... theres 4 of us All suited and booted we look like the Mafia in my car, cops look and say nothing, i made few ppl jump with the s/c and dump valve :P and still nothing... not that i was trying to provoke them...

Wear a suit and they won't pull u, hell i could of done a burnout (not that i would) and they still wouldnt of looked. lol

the driver of the accord raced my mate in his M3 and then pulled him over 4 speeding!!!

that cannot be legal in itself... "entrapment" of sorts?

I could stand on my soap box.............but I’m not going to :P you’re all descent people just sounding off. That okay, so when you've all settled down you’ll all see that the police are just doing their jobs? :D

Singh, try the suited and booted approach- works with me. When I have my hoody on (to keep me warm when i get into the car in the winter, before any chav-bashing starts!) I always get more hassle, but I can understand why because of the chav/rudeboy stereotype, as frustrating as it is. Nowadays, when I get into the car and it's cold, I just put up with it until the climate control warms it up! I don't live too far from Southall so you know the score!

Rav

Had a black Lexus or a black Clio?

Either way, not exactly a cop car unless you had blues and twos fitted! :D

Never been properly stopped in a Lexus, only pulled over three times by my mate Ade (who's got my old N-reg. GS300) so they don't count!

Had a black Lexus or a black Clio?

Either way, not exactly a cop car unless you had blues and twos fitted! :D

Never been properly stopped in a Lexus, only pulled over three times by my mate Ade (who's got my old N-reg. GS300) so they don't count!

i had blue neons on the bonnet

sed i was imatating a police car got a 30 quid penalty

took them to court and won

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links