Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Check Out My Recent External Mods! =)

hi BernardTamHK

i think that the lights, grill and lower intake are brill. but not to sure on the housing for the fog lamps..... sorry. but over all nice job  :blush:

:blink: what!!?? the foglamp housing is standard toyota :rolleyes:

but then if you dont like it then nuff said........

Bernard> looking nice lah!!

HongKong mai ga?

Gwai m'gwai?

Hope ya understand it :P

Guest mark_tsang

Good looking.

I take it thats not a Altezza wit Lexus badges like alot of them in Hong Kong.

Is those building in background Hong Kong Island? been a while since i went there.

thanx for the compliment guys ..... rite ... the drop is comin next time i bring it in to the shop. Gonna get me a set of coilovers :P .. unfortunately can't afford it at the mo!

which brings me to another topic, any good suggestions for decent priced coilovers for the IS? I heard TEIN are good, but are really noisy .... so i'm not too sure if I want that .... I can't get any of the TTE stuff in HK .... unless they are the same as the TRD stuff which are expennnnsssivvvveee!

Mark: .. thats rite.. its on hk island, its near taikooshing, took the pics after i dropped of my friend, and ur rite mine is a "Real" IS, not an altezza ... altho the only thing that mine can do better than a local altezza .... is when i turn up the stereo :lol: .. (unless they aint running stock stereo :blush: )

OLI: Gwai ah! Seng toe "kit" leen "HID & Fogs" yiu seng 8000 mun! < :P hahaha hope u understand that .. or did i misunderstand u? :blink:

cheers guys

B

OLI: Gwai ah! Seng toe "kit" leen "HID & Fogs" yiu seng 8000 mun! <  :P hahaha hope u understand that .. or did i misunderstand u?  :blink:

cheers guys

B

WaH!!!! ho gwai ah!! cham dor, bat bat ying bong ££££. Seng toe 'kit' bow mai 'sideskirts & bumper' ah??

Looks sweet tho......... all these legana kitted IS' :winky:

Coilover's - depends what you are after I guess? Hard street use? Track use? or just for the slammed look?

I think there are some apexi ones for sale ( I know you prob can't get them as you're in HK) but everyone seems pleased with them.

TTE bits are not TRD btw........... trd should be cheaper as mainly from japan?? :winky:

OLI: Gwai ah! Seng toe "kit" leen "HID & Fogs" yiu seng 8000 mun! <  :P hahaha hope u understand that .. or did i misunderstand u?  :blink:

cheers guys

B

WaH!!!! ho gwai ah!! cham dor, bat bat ying bong ££££. Seng toe 'kit' bow mai 'sideskirts & bumper' ah??

Looks sweet tho......... all these legana kitted IS' :winky:

Coilover's - depends what you are after I guess? Hard street use? Track use? or just for the slammed look?

I think there are some apexi ones for sale ( I know you prob can't get them as you're in HK) but everyone seems pleased with them.

TTE bits are not TRD btw........... trd should be cheaper as mainly from japan?? :winky:

based on recent xchange rates .. it totals to around 480GBP ... thats the front bumper kit + fogs + HID conversion kit.

for sure i'm lookin for snug look ... probably around -30 to -40 ... dont wanna kill too many speed bumps in the carparks. . kekekee

Loving that bumper mate :D , very nice indeed, gives the car a much more agressive look at the front.

Good choice, would look great with a subtle drop

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links