Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Women And Cars

My daughter came running into the kitchen this morning saying me mums says the cars knackered !

So off i go to find out what the problem is, she says i cant turn the steering wheel and the brakes are solid after i pressed them once and also struggling to get into reverse!!!!

So i start it up have a quick drive everything seems fine.

I ask was the engine managment light on when all this happened, her reply all the lights were still on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ask, you did actually start the car didn't you!!!!

Her reply I THINK SO :blush::blush::blush:

And i trust her with my pride and joy, a second car seems to be the next purchase.

Webby

Oh dear mate :blush:

I think a Yaris is calling for her.

My Mrs drives my LS sometimes and scares me ****less if she goes out for more than a few minutes in it.She phoned me recently and couldn't start it, the first question I asked was "Is the gearbox still in D?" "Yes" came the reply. I hung up. :tsktsk:

i personally wouldnt let my other half even sit in the drivers seat,

never mind start it up :)

u see a nice car drive by and its; ... ooo its a RED one or its a black one :)

a few months ago SHE decided to service the car, she has (old metro) i did most of the work as u would expect, i told her to fill the oil with a pre measured (by me quantity) comes back 10 minutes later only to find her trying to put the oil in the dipstick tube !!!!!!!!!

the case is well and truly rested :):):)

Steve

*girlfriend free car zone* :)

my girlfriend has her test Tomorrow, *** help me :winky:

She wants to get her hands on the Lex, but not too sure about it, might just have to lie and tell her i got a quote to add her to the insurance and its an extra £5000, but nowing her she will still want me to pay the extra :yawn:

There goes my no-claims :crybaby:

If women are such bad drivers (not all I must add :tomato:) then...

What does it say about the insurance companies that give them so many discounts? :lol:

When I got my IS insured, I was doing it online and accidently put the gender down as F. When I corrected the quote (with male) the quote shot up an extra £300!!!!!!

Discrimination - I think so! :hehe:

If women are such bad drivers (not all I must add :tomato:) then...

What does it say about the insurance companies that give them so many discounts? :lol:

When I got my IS insured, I was doing it online and accidently put the gender down as F. When I corrected the quote (with male) the quote shot up an extra £300!!!!!!

Discrimination - I think so! :hehe:

Time for a s*x change Anees :lol::lol:

I've locked the keys in the boot too................. :blush::blush::blush:

First day I drove home after picking up my Lex, fiancee came out and insisted I give her the keys for a spin round the block................. :crybaby::crybaby:

15mins later she comes back with a big grin on her face and says "holy :tsktsk: it doesn't take long to get to 100mph does it!!!!!!!!!!!!" :excl::excl::excl:

It was a fortnight later she realised it had a sixth gear !! :tomato:

She has more points on her licence than I do................

Women & cars......

Give 'em a badmington raquet & shuttlecock....Can't hit it.

Give 'em a cricket bat & ball...Can't hit it

Give 'em a set of darts & a dartboard...Can't hit it.

Give 'em a car ...F*****ng HIT EVERYTHING !

:blush: decided my missus must be blind as she keeps hitting my "6 foot high gate" and that is in the lex, when she reverses it onto the drive she just keeps going till it stops.. no damage but have to keep getting the rear bumber buffed regular.. now she is banned :whistling:

Women & cars......

LOL!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:blush: decided my missus must be blind as she keeps hitting my  "6 foot high gate"  and that is in the lex,  when she reverses it onto the drive she just keeps going till it stops..  no damage but have to keep getting the rear bumber buffed regular..  now she is banned  :whistling:

Why do women do that? Saw one do that against one of our other cars, even though she had 4 feet in front of her so had no more need to reverse :eerrrmm:

Went out and gave her the bo*****ing of a lifetime, don't think she'll be doing that again

Women & cars......

:lol::lol: Nah my missus & sisters are briliant drivers although its things like scraping the wheels when parking that dont bother them, suppose its cause on their cars they dont scrape the wheels but rather the tyres, makes me cringe thinking about it :shutit:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links