Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Lowering Springs

havent heard much about H&R although they have been mentioned here a few times, theres a set on eBay at the moment for £50 or so.......you should go for the eibachs, have been used by alot of members who have rated them well...prolex has them and at a brilliant price :D :whistling:

Ive got eibachs on my IS and they are brilliant. Makes the car look a lot better with the drop and the handling is also much better.

Make sure you get a geometry done after you have your springs fitted :D

Adie

the H&R's are also good, Pete (Scorpion) had them and as far as I remember he was very happy with them.

I was going to get them but they were out of stock for months so ended up with different ones

I got PI's fitted and an very happy with them car handles and looks better. I know it's against the tide of Eibach's but I wanted the 35mm drop that they gave as opposed to the -30mm of the Eibach's.

Going rate for fitting seems to be £20-25 + VAT per corner

How much is the geometry??

Does any one know any good garages in the birmingham areas?

Has anyone got the h&r springs fitted on their lexus?

Thanks

Drury lane service station, Oldham is a "trusted centre" :excl: if thats near you.

The geo is a "must!" after the drop and will need a full recovery, your IS will need all seven adjustable angles corrected directly and four more angles will need careful calculations for indirect adjustment.

Dr Bones,

I would like to take my Lex in for a full geometry check but I'm a bit far away from you in N. Ireland :shutit:

Don't suppose you could recommend anywhere over here that you know of?

Cheers

Dr Bones,

I would like to take my Lex in for a full geometry check but I'm a bit far away from you in N. Ireland  :shutit:

Don't suppose you could recommend anywhere over here that you know of?

Cheers

Sadly no, but i can write the setup for you? are all the cars mods "as" shown in your banner?.. set-up in hand you can go anywere :D

Yes, mods as in sig.

Eibach springs, 18" OZ Hydra alloys and Vredestein Ultrac 225/40 18 all round.

Drop me a PM!

Cheers Tony

Gavin

P.S. I have relatives living in Bedmond which I presume isn't too far from you? T'was thinking that maybe it would be a good excuse to visit them and get the Lex sorted at the same time! Hell of a lot of :driving: :driving: though!

Yes, mods as in sig.

Drop me a PM!

Cheers Tony

Gavin

P.S. I have relatives living in Bedmond which I presume isn't too far from you?  Twas thinking that maybe it would be a good excuse to visit them and get the Lex sorted at the same time! :driving: :driving:

let me know?...you dont need to come to me, its the set-up that matters.

Yes, mods as in sig.

Drop me a PM!

Cheers Tony

Gavin

P.S. I have relatives living in Bedmond which I presume isn't too far from you?  Twas thinking that maybe it would be a good excuse to visit them and get the Lex sorted at the same time! :driving: :driving:

let me know?...you dont need to come to me, its the set-up that matters.

Cheers Tony. If you could drop me a PM with the settings that would be great.

So I just take these to any garage that does alignment and tell them these are the exact settings I want? I take it that they just ignore the default ones for the IS200 on their machine?

I think your'e missing the point. A full Geo is alignment +++++

You cannot just go to "Fast Fit" and get it done. It involves setting things like camber, thrust angles and stuff that the average fitter knows nothing about.

I think your'e missing the point. A full Geo is alignment +++++

You cannot just go to "Fast Fit" and get it done. It involves setting things like camber, thrust angles and stuff that the average fitter knows nothing about.

Well the man said I didn't need to visit him and that he would provide me with the settings. So, armed with my settings where do I go? (as per my first post on this thread).

I've had cars alignment checked before in places where they give you a before and after printout of lots of settings and I think camber was in there somewhere.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links