Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Can't Sleep!

Wosket

went to bed at midnight and got back up again at 1.15am cos i cant sleep! played battlefield 1942 for a bit, loc is unsurprisingly dead throughout the night and i've done some work, now i'm bored! im gonna be monged tomorrow, which is actually today!

i have learnt one thing though, it gets light about 4.30am.

think i will have to get a power nap in later :sleeping:

:lol:  :lol: looking down the todays active posts list its you almost the whole way down  :shifty:  should have rolled up a  :whistling:

it didnt work!

it's ok now mr zee, time for breakfast. i wonder if i'll wake the missus up if i get a huge fry up on the go?!

ye should have woke her up anyway and give her a bit of you know what ,,sometimes helps with sleep :P

and neither did that!

If it makes you feel any better my sleeping patterns go awol! Been waking up at random times, luckily it was only 7am this morning, but its not unusual for me to wake up at 3am!! :huh:

Its doing my head in! I start to drift off about 30 mins before I have to get up for work!!! Then I feel like crap!! :duh:

Excercise is the key to a good nights sleep.

That and don't play any video games at least an hour before bedtime, gets the mind too active otherwise.

I had fish and chips and Carlsberh export during the Liverpool game. Slept like a baby afterwards. ALthough I woke up at 5.30!

Jay

I got lashed up last night, didnt have a really late night mind but still got up 3.30am!! Getting a little peaved of with this. Think I need to consult the Dr.

the key to a fantastic nights sleep is to stay up the night before!!!! i slept probably the best i have ever slept last night! :D

you lot are lucky, i work nights get home sun shining , dont want to go to bed :):):)

ahh beer

i tells , ye having a few beers at 9 am is great :):):)

bloody royal mail :):):)

id love to have probs sleeping on a night

well sod it its 10.20 AM ish ive been up since 4pm yesterday and ive had 5 pints (or cans) of boddies, and im going to bed

NIGHT :)

Steve

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links