Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Is250 Pictures

Some nice colours there. Feel the more I see this car, the more I like it!! D'oh!! Poor Mr Bank Balance!!!

Still tawn between this though and the new GS? What you folks think?

Cheers Niraj (and Ian :) )

Im only just starting to play with Photoshop, so havnt got to grips with it all just yet.....layers................etc

I think the granite sky looks the best, even if im still ot taken by the car itself (at least not yet!)

Its the doors and the mirrors.................dont ask me why though.

I like the new GS.

hmmm.

now I've seen the new GS in the flesh, and more and more pics, in differing colours (courtesy of Ian, Niraj and Bazza) of the new IS, I really think the new IS is shaping up to look like a "baby GS".

How do you think this is gonna affect sales?

Will people want to buy it because they think people will associate it with being the more expensive GS (nearly 50k for a top end 430 isnt it now?)

Or - will they be put off, because people will think they have the "lesser" model?

Its not been an issue up until now - the two cars have had a completely different look and feel.

But now - they are very similar (and presumably, when they redo the LS, it will be along the same lines, and we'll have the same debate on how that will affect GS and IS sales :D ).

Thats an interesting point Matt (oh, and nice work Niraj), I think it depends on the market.

Mercedes, Audi and BMW to a degree all have a 'corporate look', and in all honesty, you sometimes struggle to tell which model you are looking at in a picture (especially Audi).

But, although it definatley looks similar, you can identify it, although I think it will appeal to a slightly older audience than the IS200 did...

And Rob, have a look here for some tips: http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm

On the piccy of the door controls (last one) - don't the mirrors fold electronically any more ?

Can't see a switch for it !

That's a good point, don't see it on the dash anywhere either :unsure: Hope they haven't left it off, it would be a major error :ph34r:

its hard to get great big elephant ears to electrically fold in!

All the more reason for them to fold - I could struggle to get it through the garage door and I frequently fold them in stationary traffic when I see the motorcycle mob threading through the gaps at mach1.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links