Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was searching the internet in order  to find some more information, about a new Lexus car that I was interested in purchasing. Whilst searching the internet,I came across the Lexus Owners Club. The information that I have received from club members has been invaluable.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2022 at 7:36 AM, Tony787 said:

Hello everybody, I found it purely by accident when searching for answers to a problem I have with my brand new ES Takumi

A problem with a new Lexus ES Takumi? Surely a contradiction in terms ?

Do tell us more Tony Dreamliner (787).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Las-Palmas said:

Here we are again.

Lexus admin seems not to be able to send a change password link to me so opened this new account in order to say good bye to john.

Will remember him fondly.

1259524970_Screenshot2023-03-16at07-44-51CT200h.jpg.9297f51a7a4bd530dd78fff838b4f525.jpg(JPEGBillede15001440pixels)-Skalret(61).thumb.png.6730d5b5b0b10f366fc35dbd78e88fde.png

I did wonder why you appeared to join again.

Very sad news about John, he will be missed by many of us.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Found you from a Google search 👍.

I generally like to get info/background on any car I'm considering buying. IMHO far better to go looking with eyes open and aware of any particular quirks/issues.

Thanks, Andy.

Was researching on RX400h and IS300h and got a relevant thread on mpg. Looked at other topics and though I didn't want to miss out on this. 😄

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't know this place existed until the turn of this year, when I was starting to grow concerned over the extended waiting time (which is still ongoing...) for the NX350h Takumi that I've had on order for almost 13 months, now. 

I was basically doing a Google search to see if there was any information online because I was getting nowhere with the dealer. I was also looking to see if others had similar issues. I then found last year's thread on NX Waiting Times, which, hey presto, LED me onto this forum. 

The rest, as they say, is history! 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For many years I have driven Volvo cars 240's and 740's and they had an owners club way back then some 35yr ago, run with a magazine subscription, later I then had a Honda Accord and I found the owners club for that on line.

All of these cars were kept for around 10years most had been 3 to 4yrs of age when I bought them, I did all my own maintenance and I had very few MOT failures with all of these cars, they were all ultra reliable.

I moved abroad for a time selling my Honda to a neighbour at 15yrs of age and he still has this car today in daily use it is a 2005, 2.2 Diesel Accord EX model with Tan Leather interior, even today this still looks good inside.

18 months ago I returned back to UK and had to buy a car that was cheap to insure as I had to start from scratch as a new insurer, so I bought a 1.3ltr Yaris I hate driving this car and I need to change it ASAP my choice of car will be a Hybrid and the Lexus ct200 is my car of choice, I'm looking to spend up to 15K on the right car and trying to find one with a blonde leather interior but these are not very common? If I have to compromise and accept an all Black Leather interior it will have to be a very special one owner low mileage version, also I'm looking for one pre 2017 that qualifies for free RT, however there is little difference on the price of a 2016 to a 2018, obviously ones with Zero tax are fetching premium prices?

As I was considering my purchase I became aware of the current round of theft stories on Autocar. I then searched the internet and headed to the RX forum.

Having previously owned a Land Rover I was very familiar with searching the forums for advice on fixes and recommendations…..😁

On 2/5/2024 at 7:11 AM, Daft Dave said:

For many years I have driven Volvo cars 240's and 740's and they had an owners club way back then some 35yr ago, run with a magazine subscription, later I then had a Honda Accord and I found the owners club for that on line.

All of these cars were kept for around 10years most had been 3 to 4yrs of age when I bought them, I did all my own maintenance and I had very few MOT failures with all of these cars, they were all ultra reliable.

I moved abroad for a time selling my Honda to a neighbour at 15yrs of age and he still has this car today in daily use it is a 2005, 2.2 Diesel Accord EX model with Tan Leather interior, even today this still looks good inside.

18 months ago I returned back to UK and had to buy a car that was cheap to insure as I had to start from scratch as a new insurer, so I bought a 1.3ltr Yaris I hate driving this car and I need to change it ASAP my choice of car will be a Hybrid and the Lexus ct200 is my car of choice, I'm looking to spend up to 15K on the right car and trying to find one with a blonde leather interior but these are not very common? If I have to compromise and accept an all Black Leather interior it will have to be a very special one owner low mileage version, also I'm looking for one pre 2017 that qualifies for free RT, however there is little difference on the price of a 2016 to a 2018, obviously ones with Zero tax are fetching premium prices?

Well I have taken the plunge and now own a Lexus CT200h Luxury in Metallic Red, this is a 2018 facelift model with the honeycomb spindle grille, this is being delivered to me in a few days, will I need a course on how to operate all the switches and toys it comes with?

Found this forum through a Google search.

Morning everyone 🙂  Going to test drive the Lexus ES 300h this weekend.  After 15 years as Audi owners and retirement looming we need something a bit more economical. 

We are a bit concerned about the CVT as it's not something we have experienced before and some reviews are saying there is a delay when you accelerate.  Is this a real problem?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links