Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I am just about to go get my new car which is a 00 GS400 and I am already in love with it as I have always liked them anyways.My wife just had our 2nd child 3 days ago and we needed a little more room while I wanted speed and luxory to.I will need help probally on the best most reliable mods coming up to give my GS400 a little more spunk when kids aren't with me incase of a run in with a SS or Cobra,etc. :DCan't wait to talk to my new bros here.

I wish that was my ride!!I got it off a Lexus sight just for my sig because I am getting a Black one like that and that is the body kit I am adding to it except mine will have tinted windows to.That picture comes from the www.suprastore.com for there body kits for GS series.Ok cya later

Welcome to the club mate - pull up a chair and set a spell!

:D

If you are thinking of doing your car up - you should look into joining up as a Gold member.

Only £25 a year, and you'll get access to loads of discounts with companies who sell the bits you'll be after.

You'll also get discounts on your servicing costs etc.

Welcome and hope you enjoy your ride when it arrives.

As Matt said, If you are going to be spending money on the car, then Join Gold, as you will get your sub back with the 1st thing you buy!

Again welcome and how did you find us?

I did a search for Lexus Clubs,I am very into Clubs when you own a car you like because you can get very helpful info and save on parts,etc. ;) I am also a member of www.GP-Owners.com for my GP.It has allowed me to meet many helpful people and new friends at get togethers,etc. I can't wait to go to one of the Lexus get togethers coming up here in following months!!!!! Cya later :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you enjoy the Car as much as we do! They are great. I nearly went for the V8 in an LS400. You'll have to tell me how it feels in the GS Chassis. I don't know what my next car will be... Probly a DB7 but I know I will always want a sensible car like another Lex so please tell all!

Loz

• 5 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links