Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Manifold

Gord

Well ive spent most of the day fitting the prolex manifold to my car, fits very well :D and i can say the car is now little better for it :D getting it on r/road soon to see what diff it has made (car been on B4 with standard manifold on) it feels lots better on my way home from garage. some pics of fitting.

Looking very shiny Gordon and i'm sure you'll definately be gaining on the hp's also. :D Does away with the wrangle on the pre-cat thing aswell :D Let us know the before and after results.

@ Anees better to clean the actuall car first mate :P :lol:

Looking very shiny Gordon and i'm sure you'll definately be gaining on the hp's also.  :D Does away with the wrangle on the pre-cat thing aswell :D  Let us know the before and after results.

@ Anees better to clean the actuall car first mate :P  :lol:

Will do mate (got the B4 one) just after one needed, looking for 10+ @ Anees, he has a point mate :D :lol:

would be very interested to see the dynos from before and after  :)

is there any difference in noise levels ?

Bazza, car feeling better, as in power :D no noise diff at all :D all in all its looking good :D will try get on r/road B4 jae.

nice one gord, so when are you going on the r/r and will you be going back to the stockport one? let me know when you go mate and i'll tag along if thats ok?

nice one gord, so when are you going on the r/r and will you be going back to the stockport one? let me know when you go mate and i'll tag along if thats ok?

Yes john stockport one, prob week after next :D ive got to much on this week :ph34r:

Looks pretty good mate..... :blush:

Can you feel any improvement??  :unsure:  :whistling:

Been out today, and i can feel the improvement, it picks up better, little rasp from manifold at 4000rpm but yes lots better :D i think it will be up on BHP from the last r/road run (214bhp) :D

• 4 weeks later...

Looks well Gord but I've got a quicky for ya!

When you ordered the gasket for the manifold to block, did it come in two parts? By this I mean 2 totally seperate gaskets.

I ordered a gasket for mine and a three cylinder gasket came but it looked like it would split in two as it was double plated!

Just wondering if it is supposed to split or if I need the two double plated gaskets??? :duh:

Looks well Gord but I've got a quicky for ya!

When you ordered the gasket for the manifold to block, did it come in two parts? By this I mean 2 totally seperate gaskets.

I ordered a gasket for mine and a three cylinder gasket came but it looked like it would split in two as it was double plated!

Just wondering if it is supposed to split or if I need the two double plated gaskets??? :duh:

yes it comes like you said, double plated, dont split then supposed to be like that :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links