Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2nd Annual Loc Curry Meet (charity Event)

LennyLexus

he hasnt even put his own name down  B)

I'm going to Cyprus on Monday ............ (05/09) So I won't be able to make this meet .......... hope the rest of you have fun though ! :blush:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he hasnt even put his own name down  B)

I'm going to Cyprus on Monday ............ (05/09) So I won't be able to make this meet .......... hope the rest of you have fun though ! :blush:

if its anything like last years it will be great fun

have a nice holiday :D

Lenny and others.

Soz, but I have just realised I have double-booked myself for this and my 2 week holiday... :shutit:

I will have to pull out as well! :duh:

Have a good weekend guys and gals. Hope it goes well, and its all for a good cause!

Will be back for the Dr Bones meet!

So see y'all then.

D.

Zee, have you not boked you room already :o

I'm not sure if the LOC B&B is full or not?

I'll post a list of hotels & b&bs close by..

Ahmet, its a shame, was hoping you would the meet photographer.. :( have a good holiday mate.

Derek you plonka, have you a good holiday, we'll catch up later.

Zee, here at the details mate.

Micklington Hotel Tel: 01242 520000 (Where most of the LOCer are staying)

12, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 1TX

Willoughby House Hotel Tel: 01242 522798 (next to the Restaurant, parking everything, bit on the pricy side though, Aido stay there last year)

1, Suffolk Square, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 2DR

Montpellier Hotel Tel: 01242 526009 (Next to the Restarant, only street parking though)

33, Montpellier Terrace, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 1UX

Lonsdale House Tel: 01242 232379

Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 1TX

Georgian House Tel: 01242 515577

77, Montpellier Terrace, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 1XA

Wyastone Hotel Tel: 01242 245549

Parabola Rd, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 3BG

Milton House Hotel Tel: 01242 582601

12, Royal Parade, Bayshill Rd, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 3AY

Lypiatt House Tel: 01242 224994

Lypiatt Rd, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 2QW

Carlton Hotel Tel: 01242 514453

Parabola Rd, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 3AQ

All of those are within reasonable (5mins) walking distance. Also there are the usual holiday inns, travel inn and brewsters within 2/3mins driving distance.

i wont be able to arrive untill the meal......i am fitting an engine on the saturday...daytime

what....no pre drinkies ;)

nope....i wont be able to arrive untill the meal......i am fitting an engine on the saturday...daytime

shame, ive given up drinking  :crybaby:

Tell me you're ****ting me :o

Sure you drunk a pint the other night?!

Come on fella, won't be the same if you're not legless and marking your territory :lol:

Good lad, we'll send Kami and Janey off together then with your credit cards, and we'll hit the boozers, I think it was Steve, myself and then Paul who started off on the beer early doors :)

Hope the weather is as good as last year, it was an incredible weekend!

Not sure Thom, think I got there last year about threeish so I guess about 1ish - I'm easy pal so let me know what is good with you and we'll hook up - if you're coming down the M1 I might as well meet you at Tibshelf services between J29 and J28 southbound....

I know your easy but what time is best...lol

Yeah can do if for a massage in morning to get me ready...lol...then can set off netime after 11 ish. so u name a time....1?

Erm where are you again pal?

Shall we say 1 at that services then? Is that possible?

That gives us plenty of beer drinking time then fella and you can tell me all about what I just read in Gold :o

Good luck getting that sorted buddy, was waiting for the punchline then realised you're serious - I'd be bricking myself, but I'll comment on that thread....

As for the massage that sounds like a great idea, my mate's mrs nearly booked me in for a eyebrow wax when I was ****** last night but luckily something kicked in and I scarpered :lol: Any knocking shops in Cheltenham Raz :unsure:

Sorted, we have a plan :D

Anyone else want to join us on the way? Think it's down to the M42, down to the bottom of that and then whatever road is there to Cheltenham :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk