Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Making Money On The Internet?

Andyuk

hey all,

Are the companies offering people to make money from home bogus/scams?

I cant get a job at all, no where will take me not even tesco. lol

I need money for going to university in september so im just wondering if the making money at home schemes are worth trying or scams.

thanks

andrew

I'd say they are all scams ................... there are a few that pay you to complete surveys ......... but that is like £2 a week ............

Tried searching the net for a job ?

I'd say they are all scams ................... there are a few that pay you to complete surveys ......... but that is like £2 a week ............

Tried searching the net for a job ?

i can tell you how to make money on the internet if you pm me i will send you my paypal details if you put £10 in it i will send you the details :D

I HAVE actually made money on the internet - by selling books on eBay. Few hundred quid a month, but it takes a LOT of time so it's a bit of a labour of love. Good fun though and not unwelcome cash. It can be done.

That's a bit different though ? that's selling stuff on eBay ............. I think he means something like .... money making schemes ... and all this get rich quick crap ....... :)

one of my mates is into this crap, well, his one is web based but its basically a pyramid scheme although he gets really wound up when you tell him it's a pyramid scheme.

he reckons he gets a few ££ every month but I can't see it myself!

most these 'work from home' 'make £500 a week' are scams -

They make you buy things (such as model kits) and say you build them, and they pay you for every good one you return...

Only, they do everything they can to avoid paying, and you'll end up spending more than you get back..

The only things that work are Avon/Betterware etc.. but then you need to do a lot of leg-work for little return..

I HAVE actually made money on the internet - by selling books on eBay. Few hundred quid a month, but it takes a LOT of time so it's a bit of a labour of love. Good fun though and not unwelcome cash. It can be done.

Yeah friend searches on amazon for books that people want, buy them on eBay and sell the books to them for a tidy profit.

lol

i tried there and they said not at the moment.

i had an interview for a computer consultancy testing equipment. the interview went very well, the guy was basically saying can you start immediately.

Then i got a letter of rejection.

Is there any northern ireland member here who wants to employ a student :duh:

lol

thanks again

andrew

mm...... i am registered with recruitment agencies and they are just the worse people to deal with, since i am student they dont even want to know me.

i will go to the local job centre tomorrow and get talking to one of their consultants.

hopefully next year i will get an industrial placement that is related to my degree course.

maybe you can do some medical research, such as hazelton, they let you take a pill and see if you go blind or any other reaction to it then they pay you £600 if u survive.

well its not as bad as that

but you have to be in reasonable heath for them to accept you.

Also you could set up a website and get some google adverts, they pay you for every click. so far I have made a whopping $8.34 from my website lol

I have what CD I'm listening to with a link to Amazon on My Blog. I get money for each person that makes a purchase after going via my site. So far I've got $0.00 :crybaby: Guess my blog is too boring.

Or the music you are listening to is boring ............... :tomato:

mm......  i am registered with recruitment agencies and they are just the worse people to deal with, since i am student they dont even want to know me.

Don't tell them you're a student. Tell them you've decided to give up college and you're looking for a permanent job. In September, tell them you've changed your mind, and that you're leaving to go back to college.

Si

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links